Page   of 87
Page 2 Page 87

Hesperus

Goldie

Hesperus

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
~*JaYa - Jannat #1: Kis desh mei hai mera dil*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Jhanvi is Ammaji's granddaughter, the daughter of Raghav and Sia and Diya's twin sister. Brought up by Amba, Ammaji's only daughter, she became a bold and independent girl who could never bear any sort of injustice. She met Diya first time in college where a beautiful friendship arose between those two. With Diya Jhanvi came to know her whole family, as well, and she always thought how lucky Diya was to have so many relations (even though Ammaji was a tyrann). She herself didn't have such a big family - but in the very moment in which destiny got her a family, she lost her mother who was nearly everything to her. 

Since that day, Janvi fought Ammaji's wrong doings and her way of thinking. Now, that Ammaji's changed, she's ready to fight in the village in which her mother started her fight against injustice done toward femal beings.

Surya is one of Rana's sons - Rana on the other hand is Ammaji's new and dangerous enemy who wants Ammaji's granddaughter, Jhanvi, to become his daughter-in-law. He loves and respects his father a lot and would do anything his father wants him to. Unlike most of the men in Veerpur, Surya hates women to the core, he can't even accept them touching him. 

Jhanvi is the one woman who didn't only touch him, but dared to give him lectures about women and their true strength. She even challenged him that one day a woman will break his pride. He hates her deeply and is eager to teach her lesson she won't ever forget in her whole life. 

So, right now our JaYa share a hate-relation. But for how long, that's the qestion  Wink

Edited by Hesperus - 01 November 2011 at 8:46am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Singhrupa29vassuHIMIYAvrashali10tasharose-Swetha-Rams3697mjht_onerani-luckidarshana23sujji0609

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*JaYa- Jannat #1: Kis desh mei hai mera dil~*" in Na Aana Is Desh Laado forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Hesperus

Goldie

Hesperus

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

~*~Members' list~*~

* Hesperus

* darshana23

*sujji0609

*mjht_one

*sameera_ori

*nikita_88

*vrashali10

*vienne234

*ramya3697

*poojawal_Pooja_

*-Swetha-

*koolkallu

*tasharose

*mslucki

*HIMIYA

*aska123

*Fashion101

I've added those members, I think want to join in - if I'm wrong, correct me, guys Wink, and everyone else - tell me if you want to be added! Smile

Edited by Hesperus - 21 December 2011 at 7:40am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

HIMIYAvienna234tasharosevrashali10haji08-Swetha-koolkallutastahninRams3697arshi_karishmjht_onedarshana23sujji0609

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Hey guysTongue...this is Sameera hereTongue, though i was never an Avid watcher of NADLOuchConfused...since i though it was depressingDeadOuch and derogatory Ouchstill after Kapil's entryEmbarrassedEmbarrassed i have started watching itEmbarrassed. Though the story wont have any romantic inclinations beteween Surya and JhanviEmbarrassedEmbarrassed as of now...but still wee can wait cant we.Embarrassed...so can i also join in plzzzEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Hesperuskoolkallusujji0609

darshana23

IF-Sizzlerz

darshana23

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sameera_ori

Hey guysTongue...this is Sameera hereTongue, though i was never an Avid watcher of NADLOuchConfused...since i though it was depressingDeadOuch and derogatory Ouchstill after Kapil's entryEmbarrassedEmbarrassed i have started watching itEmbarrassed. Though the story wont have any romantic inclinations beteween Surya and JhanviEmbarrassedEmbarrassed as of now...but still wee can wait cant we.Embarrassed...so can i also join in plzzzEmbarrassed

Welcome Sameera!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hesperus

Hesperus

Goldie

Hesperus

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Hello Sameera and a warm welcome to our forum! Hug

Sure you can join in - I've already added you to the list! Wink And your absolutely right, even if there isn't any kind of romance b/w them right now, we can wait for it Day Dreaming And don't hesitate to participate in this thread Smile

darshana23

IF-Sizzlerz

darshana23

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Nori, just saw that wonderful siggie by you... awesome!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hesperusarshi_karish

Hesperus

Goldie

Hesperus

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Aww, thanks, Darshu! Embarrassed Pooja uploaded so many beautiful pics of Vaish and Sujju posts always gorgous pics of Kapil that one can hardly resist on making siggies Day Dreaming 

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Add me :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hesperus

Post Reply New Post

Go to top