Chor Machaye Shor

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Dear DABH-ians 

Loved our masti chor Vikram and Meena ka Drama ...

Loved how Meena was scared to death thinking about Bhaboo and not about wat was stolen and all ðŸ¤£ bhaboo ka asar hai bhai ... 

Mohit ke entry was good, and then the scene which followed was more like ulta chor kotwal ko dateee😆

Btw, how come some one did chori when its so crowded ????? 

Love 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
haan re itti choti si gali itte saare log n vo titli aunties kahan thi jo saara time bhabho ke ghar pe nazar rakhe rehti hai 

kissi ne kundi todi n ghus gya andar n kisi ko pata bhi nahi chala😲
Rose_Petal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@BhartiKhushi909: With Bhabo away the "titli aunties" must be paying attention to their own homes for once! 😆

But it is surprising that no one sees the thief 😕...and the alley wasn't exactly deserted either. It's still a few days before Bhabo gets back so I just have this feeling that they may catch the thief and get the stuff back. Bhabo might not have to blast everyone's eardrums after all. I haven't watched the episode yet...can't wait to see Meena's drama!
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am wondering how the thief did not take Meena's haar lying on her dresser 😆😆😆😆.  Awaiting today's epi to whether anything missing in Suraj's room.
_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
hhahahaah😆😆... same here😆😆.. lol.. i was laughing when meena dropped her soft drink bottle hahaa🤣.. that was hilarious😆.. n then her lamenting afterwards lol🤣.. i thought the same😕.. you know their house is in the bazaar so  how come someone was able to break the big lock and go inside😲.. thats just so weird😕