Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

Chor Machaye Shor

ChillMaarYaar IF-Stunnerz
ChillMaarYaar
ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Hey Dear DABH-ians 

Loved our masti chor Vikram and Meena ka Drama ...

Loved how Meena was scared to death thinking about Bhaboo and not about wat was stolen and all ROFL bhaboo ka asar hai bhai ... 

Mohit ke entry was good, and then the scene which followed was more like ulta chor kotwal ko dateeeLOL

Btw, how come some one did chori when its so crowded ????? 

Love 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011_mahi_Rose_Petalarshi_karish

Amor. Coolbie
Amor.
Amor.

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
haan re itti choti si gali itte saare log n vo titli aunties kahan thi jo saara time bhabho ke ghar pe nazar rakhe rehti hai 

kissi ne kundi todi n ghus gya andar n kisi ko pata bhi nahi chalaShocked

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Rose_Petalarshi_karishChillMaarYaar

Rose_Petal IF-Dazzler
Rose_Petal
Rose_Petal

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
@BhartiKhushi909: With Bhabo away the "titli aunties" must be paying attention to their own homes for once! LOL

But it is surprising that no one sees the thief Confused...and the alley wasn't exactly deserted either. It's still a few days before Bhabo gets back so I just have this feeling that they may catch the thief and get the stuff back. Bhabo might not have to blast everyone's eardrums after all. I haven't watched the episode yet...can't wait to see Meena's drama!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

b2011 Coolbie
b2011
b2011

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
I am wondering how the thief did not take Meena's haar lying on her dresser LOLLOLLOLLOL.  Awaiting today's epi to whether anything missing in Suraj's room.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arshi_karish

arshi_karish IF-Rockerz
arshi_karish
arshi_karish

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
ROFL LOL
_mahi_ IF-Dazzler
_mahi_
_mahi_

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
hhahahaahLOLLOL... same hereLOLLOL.. lol.. i was laughing when meena dropped her soft drink bottle hahaaROFL.. that was hilariousLOL.. n then her lamenting afterwards lolROFL.. i thought the sameConfused.. you know their house is in the bazaar so  how come someone was able to break the big lock and go insideShocked.. thats just so weirdConfused

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index