Chor Machaye Shor

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Hey Dear DABH-ians 

Loved our masti chor Vikram and Meena ka Drama ...

Loved how Meena was scared to death thinking about Bhaboo and not about wat was stolen and all ROFL bhaboo ka asar hai bhai ... 

Mohit ke entry was good, and then the scene which followed was more like ulta chor kotwal ko dateeeLOL

Btw, how come some one did chori when its so crowded ????? 

Love 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011_mahi_Rose_Petalarshi_karish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chor Machaye Shor" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
haan re itti choti si gali itte saare log n vo titli aunties kahan thi jo saara time bhabho ke ghar pe nazar rakhe rehti hai 

kissi ne kundi todi n ghus gya andar n kisi ko pata bhi nahi chalaShocked

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Rose_Petalarshi_karishChillMaarYaar

Rose_Petal

IF-Dazzler

Rose_Petal

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
@BhartiKhushi909: With Bhabo away the "titli aunties" must be paying attention to their own homes for once! LOL

But it is surprising that no one sees the thief Confused...and the alley wasn't exactly deserted either. It's still a few days before Bhabo gets back so I just have this feeling that they may catch the thief and get the stuff back. Bhabo might not have to blast everyone's eardrums after all. I haven't watched the episode yet...can't wait to see Meena's drama!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
I am wondering how the thief did not take Meena's haar lying on her dresser LOLLOLLOLLOL.  Awaiting today's epi to whether anything missing in Suraj's room.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arshi_karish

arshi_karish

IF-Rockerz

arshi_karish

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
ROFL LOL

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
hhahahaahLOLLOL... same hereLOLLOL.. lol.. i was laughing when meena dropped her soft drink bottle hahaaROFL.. that was hilariousLOL.. n then her lamenting afterwards lolROFL.. i thought the sameConfused.. you know their house is in the bazaar so  how come someone was able to break the big lock and go insideShocked.. thats just so weirdConfused

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.