Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Of Predictions & Generalizations : EHMMBH

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Mysterious.Lady

Mysterious.Lady

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Hello Peeps :)

I remember staying away from serials coz' the way one of my favorite serials DMG was destroyed left me disgusted . But after a long time, i am again back in this business of watching dramas. And its this EHMMBH that broke my "NO SERIALS" slogan. Me and my sister are the only family to each other, so that's why i started watching it and i am already so in love with this serial ! 
Seriously, there's this cuteness and innocence at this show that gets you addicted . But what fears me the most is, it's from the same makers of DMG.So, i seriously hope the show doesn't turn a mess. Well, it's for sure that not every serial goes on with the same charm as that in the beggining but at least it shouldn't turn into a crap.

Anyway coming to the point, for now this drama has something which no show ever had.CUTENESS OVERLOADED !

Either it be the sisterly bonding or the couples pairing everything is simply adorable. Each and every character is well defined. And Cinevistaas always selects the best of characters. And so, each and every role is Perfect because the actors fit in so well.
Firstly, taking the sisters , They are dead awesome ! The story happens to revolve around the sisters so i think the screen space has been well maintained. The bonding between the bubbly maanvi and silent jeevika is so relatable and defines "OPPOSITES ATTRACT" ! And anyone who has a sister can relate to is. Having a sister is seriously a blessing and this show proves it so well. Their cute little talks make me and my di smile coz that's how we are.

And, the jodi of Jeevika-Viren : Awww, Aren't they so cute ? Something they call, Heaven-Made-Couple ? They personify sweetness. They just have this genuine understanding and sharing among each other. They are similar, which makes them different. Their eye locks and silent scenes are one to die for.They honestly make me go to my dream world.The scene where viren and jeevika touch hands and that roka scene where they share their nervousness, Awww !

And and and Manvi-virat : Oh man, they kill me ! Seriously, how can two ppl be so awesome ? Their cute nok-jhoks is the jaan of the show. The way they are so similar and the way they always give those funny lines to each other and try to tease each other : Woahh :D *Gives me Goosebumps*
Their fight is what makes them so different. They are always sort of ek dusre ko neecha dekhao types but they are comfortable with each other. Like Virat said, he likes her company, so may be that's why whenever she's sitting somewhere he comes up and sits beside her and bend towards her slightly ? :P *MAN ! I LOVE IT!* The best scene ever was when Virat gives that *looking beautiful* sign to Jeevika or Maanvi (COnfused :S) and maanvi makes that cute face ! *I LOVEEE THEM*

Okay, now coming to the characters.

Nia Sharma a.k.a Maanvi : She's simply adorable. And i bet, no-one better than Nia could play it. I think so coz the way nis is potraying maanvi, it makes the character what it is now. I love her expressions to death and her outspoken nature makes me love her more.And her dialogues to Virat is great ! And Nia has awesome dialogue delivery.

Krystel D'Souza a.k.a Jeevika : Like Virat said "Perfect". And Krystel, She's so so beautiful. If i were a guy, i would have a crush on her. She has such a pretty face and carries off her role so well ! I love Jeevika coz she's like my Di. That's how my di is, someone with high morals and values. So, i respect jeevika as well.

Karan Tacker a.k.a Viren: Woah, The Silent Killer ? Seriously, he doesn't speak much and kills with his looks.And his lines to jeevia *Haaye main marjawa*. Maanvi said na, he's too nice. True ! *Pati ho to aisa* And the chocolaty look Karan Tacker has, *Save me God !* The way he looks at Jeevia, Wooaaahh <3

And Kushal Tandon a.k.a Virat : Okay, i'm officially in love with him. HOT HOT HOT ! The way he smiled at Maanvi *SIGHH*
The way he teased Maanvi, Aww too cute. And how he says Jeevika his bhabhi and considers her PERFECT, *I LOVE HIM*
Even though he appears as off that carefree hottie, he loves his bro alot! *And i love that*

- The characters are awesome. Like who's better than who. Even if one goes missing, it will be like soona soona. And Well, Dr. Manan : No offence, but i don't really like him with Jeevika. Not that, he doesn't look good with her but i find jeevika and viren's jodi better. I like the character of Manan but not the pairing with Jeevika. He's a nice guy and i want him to continue being so. And i don't really think that he's going to create any havocs later. Coz if you notice, more often only 4 of them are considered as leads ? Even Krystel in her interview said "We 4 have lot of fun in the sets." That must be coz Abhinav's role isn't that lead types ? *I can hope so* And in that article of Siddharth Malhorta also it was said music for LEAD PAIR ! As Maanvi-Viraat aren't a couple right now, it's only Jeevika-Viren ? And also, in the official banner we don't see Manan at all. If he was to be opposite Jeevika, he should have been there, coz official banners are generally with the leads only. And also, Jeevika stepped at that ring. If it was supposed to be something positive, it could be something like Jeevika stopping just before the ring and picking it up and something like that ? And what you all are worried about, the bg music, Don't worry guys, that was to provide the thrilling essence may be ? To give an exciting essece to find out if manan sees jeevika or not ?

And the fast thing, there's nothing to worry about. As for sure, it will be Viraat breaking the fast coz sooner or later, they are going to pair up * I HOPE SO*. That's how the scenes and episodes for now suggest. And also the official banner has Maanvi and Viraat together, so yeah ..Yeah, this show may have maanvi sick but not this soon. Coz the way she coughs and that blood test thing, she may suffer from something, but not this soon. That will happen after some time i guess. And that's what the story will be about. How Jeevika saves her sister ? *If you guys have noticed the heart beat at the background in the promos and sometimes* And guys, don't worry none of our loved character will be dead. Coz this story is about sisters, so no way any of them will die. And not any way in hell, any of the guys will disappear of the show, coz the leads are not supposed to die. Even if they die, they come back :P LOL

Lastly, i pray to god, hope the show doesn't turn into some big JOKE ! Coz in my pov, that's what the makers did to DMG by making a joke of marriage and love. I hope something like Manan-Maanvi or Maanvi - Viren or Jeevika-Virat painring doesn't happen.Coz that would be an utter rubbish ! *Okay, i'm going too far but kya karein ? Can't trust the CV's na ? I'm just so scared that i don't know. I loved DMG so much and it ended with bullshits. And i am so in love with EHMMBH that i don't want anything bad to happen.

Ok, so ending my uncountable words. Hope it made sense ? :p

Take Care :)

Edited by Mysterious.Lady - 20 October 2011 at 11:33am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sruthi_msparkling-star-Anika-BhavyaRedymadhu_sridhar..Labyrinth..anjubala.Euphoria.Rach-dc

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Of Predictions & Generalizations : EHMMBH" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rach-dc

IF-Rockerz

Rach-dc

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Beautiful post Mysteriouslady. Loved reading it and you have written about the characters and the bonding and really summed up this show and its beauty well in your post. I feel the same way, I am completly in love with the show and each and every characters. My favrites ofcourse are Virat and Manvi and I do think they are the life of this story for me. I do think that every character is well written and every actor is well picked to play them. As to the concerns about DMG and all, I havent watched that show but my moto is enjoy it while it lasts, if they kill the show quit rt away. Right now I am loving it and enjoying it to the fullest.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Labyrinth..

.Euphoria.

IF-Rockerz

.Euphoria.

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Love your post!
I too am scarred by DMG...but I really have high hopes for this show, it's not like other dramas! The lead actors esp Nia and Krytal are perfect for their roles...

The storyline is also going at a good pace, there's no sense of dragging, and each episode has a perfect balance of all characters.

I really really hope this continues as this is becoming one of my favorite shows Smile

..Labyrinth..

anjubala

IF-Rockerz

anjubala

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Awesome post... loved it. You have given the gist of this show so well and talked about the actors and their characters. I agree this show is so good because of the actors that are playing the characters. They fit perfectly in their roles and both the pairs are cute and the relationship shown between them is very very sweet. I love the bonding between both the siblings - sister sister and brother brother. So far this show seems to be different and I hope it will remain like this. I have recently lost my favorite show so do not want to go through the same heart break...
JeeVi - They are cute, sweet and I love how they both interact with their eyes and with silence - yes SILENCE..Their silence speaks...isn't that amazing? Their heart understands what the other person is saying...cool. I am enjoying the subtle romance between them and how Viren is showing what Jeevika means to him..

VirMan - what to say about this couple - very hatke types... full of life. They brighten up the screen by their nok-jhoks, fights. Ek ser hai to dusra sawa ser.. And they both are bang on with their expressions.. Once they are paired romantically, I am sure they will burn the screen...they will be too hot to handle..

..Labyrinth..

sruthi_m

sruthi_m

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

Very well summed up the show and characters...loved reading it..hope the show maiintains the integrity of the characters throughout and not mess up..alreayd in love with this show...i never seen DMG before so if  the show turns into a crap will have to just quit it

..Labyrinth..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.