Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Savz_Startling

IF-Sizzlerz

Savz_Startling

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
cvs disappointed yesterday n today's SiNal first date but nice funny SiNal scenes today.sidhi in middle giving nice punches to kunal.LOL
i think she intentionally put the piece n try to vomit to make realise kunal that he didn't give chance for her to order LOL i like how sidhi gives back to kunal.  made for each other tedhi hai lekim hamri hai sweet tedhi jodi LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Parijatrocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Wife is always the vegetarian (Page 3)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Parijatrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

Parijatrocks

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
hey i like Kunals sense of humour... he is so cool in acting i started loving Kunals character...

he makes the serious issue to go in funny way... like his body language and expression...

hey i thinl all the wives will be vegetarian.. and the husbands ex -girlfriends will be non-vegetarian in Ektas...

so Wives of all the leading man will be vegetarians...

ha ha ha ha ha

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.