Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

their date was fantastic sameer expressions were fabClapClap

what an awesome chemistry , kunal ko siddhi ko daantne men badaa mazaa aata hain phir sorry bhi bolta hain soo cuteLOL
Woh sorry bolne was epi is my favorite epi so far. I loved the way Kunal was following Sddhi around to say sorry and I think in the same epi that alarm thing happened. 

So I don't mind agar Kunal siddhi ko dantata hai kyuki uske sorry bolne ka andaz best hai.Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Wife is always the vegetarian (Page 2)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Swetha-

Coolbie

-Swetha-

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

kunal was very funny n his expressions wereLOLLOL,though he showed his kunalgiri on siddhi,but he himself realised that he only forced her to eat,n again gives tissues to siddhiDay Dreaming.siddhi's expressions at the end was like q bhi ye poochthe hai n ans bhi yehi dethe haiLOL.inn dono ka toh "teri meri meri teri prem kahani hai mushkil do tissues se khatam na hopaye"LOL
haiyeeDay Dreaming this restaurant part was the best part of the epiEmbarrassed
i loved Siddhi n Kunal's expressions in the entire sceneLOL

also.. i love the fact that Kunal saw siddhi's mobile n saw that Wacko woman had called siddhi,,, n without telling siddhi abt it.. n voila..!!! he makes an entry in front of the ladies..Cool
i loved kunal's dialog's that Wacko woman...Clap

intruderfast

IF-Sizzlerz

intruderfast

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

these thakrals all of them inclusinfd the son r pathetic , i cant wait to see kunal band bajoing all of them Smile

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
It;s the first time I sea that the whole family is villain's toli. None of the family members are nice. I thought Rohit (son) might be shown as a positive character. Guess not. 

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iamrani

It;s the first time I sea that the whole family is villain's toli. None of the family members are nice. I thought Rohit (son) might be shown as a positive character. Guess not. 
ha yaar when rohit was telling richa to leave kunal as he is married now, i thought atleast one sensible person in thakral's family but no,whole thakral's house is mental asylum n all are psychos obsessed with choprasOuch

Edited by -sahasra- - 20 October 2011 at 1:14pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

ha yaar when rohit was telling richa to leave kunal as he is married now, i thought atleast one sensible person in thakral's family but no,whole thakral's house is mental asylum n all are psychos obsessed with choprasOuch
Didn't really think of it. All of Thakrals are obsessed with at least one member of Chopras. Richa with Kunal, Rohit with Raveena, Thakral with everyone Kunal, Anand, and even Siddhi. 

I am really starting to like Vikram's character. He is very funny, but sincere at the same time. Loving Vikram's comedy these days.  

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged

Didn't really think of it. All of Thakrals are obsessed with at least one member of Chopras. Richa with Kunal, Rohit with Raveena, Thakral with everyone Kunal, Anand, and even Siddhi. 

I am really starting to like Vikram's character. He is very funny, but sincere at the same time. Loving Vikram's comedy these days.  
vikram's character is funny right from 1st epi n very supportive to chopras at all times.apart from main leads he is my fav.

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged

vikram's character is funny right from 1st epi n very supportive to chopras at all times.apart from main leads he is my fav.
I had never seen this actor (Vikram) before, so when I saw him in the beginning, when he liked Siddhi and Siddhi liked Anand, I thought he will be the villian, but he is like a fresh breeze in this show. As you said, apart from SiNal, I like Vick the most. Enjoy everytime he is on TV. 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.