Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

these thakrals all of them inclusinfd the son r pathetic , i cant wait to see kunal band bajoing all of them 😊

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
It;s the first time I sea that the whole family is villain's toli. None of the family members are nice. I thought Rohit (son) might be shown as a positive character. Guess not. 
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Iamrani

It;s the first time I sea that the whole family is villain's toli. None of the family members are nice. I thought Rohit (son) might be shown as a positive character. Guess not. 

ha yaar when rohit was telling richa to leave kunal as he is married now, i thought atleast one sensible person in thakral's family but no,whole thakral's house is mental asylum n all are psychos obsessed with chopras
Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago
-Rani thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sahasra-

ha yaar when rohit was telling richa to leave kunal as he is married now, i thought atleast one sensible person in thakral's family but no,whole thakral's house is mental asylum n all are psychos obsessed with chopras

Didn't really think of it. All of Thakrals are obsessed with at least one member of Chopras. Richa with Kunal, Rohit with Raveena, Thakral with everyone Kunal, Anand, and even Siddhi. 

I am really starting to like Vikram's character. He is very funny, but sincere at the same time. Loving Vikram's comedy these days.  
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Iamrani

Didn't really think of it. All of Thakrals are obsessed with at least one member of Chopras. Richa with Kunal, Rohit with Raveena, Thakral with everyone Kunal, Anand, and even Siddhi. 

I am really starting to like Vikram's character. He is very funny, but sincere at the same time. Loving Vikram's comedy these days.  

vikram's character is funny right from 1st epi n very supportive to chopras at all times.apart from main leads he is my fav.
-Rani thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sahasra-

vikram's character is funny right from 1st epi n very supportive to chopras at all times.apart from main leads he is my fav.

I had never seen this actor (Vikram) before, so when I saw him in the beginning, when he liked Siddhi and Siddhi liked Anand, I thought he will be the villian, but he is like a fresh breeze in this show. As you said, apart from SiNal, I like Vick the most. Enjoy everytime he is on TV. 
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
cvs disappointed yesterday n today's SiNal first date but nice funny SiNal scenes today.sidhi in middle giving nice punches to kunal.😆
i think she intentionally put the piece n try to vomit to make realise kunal that he didn't give chance for her to order 😆 i like how sidhi gives back to kunal.  made for each other tedhi hai lekim hamri hai sweet tedhi jodi 😆
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hey i like Kunals sense of humour... he is so cool in acting i started loving Kunals character...

he makes the serious issue to go in funny way... like his body language and expression...

hey i thinl all the wives will be vegetarian.. and the husbands ex -girlfriends will be non-vegetarian in Ektas...

so Wives of all the leading man will be vegetarians...

ha ha ha ha ha