Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
I have noticed in most of the shows, especially in Ekta's shows that the wife is always vegetarian and the Husband is non-vegetarian just like Kunal and Siddhi. Take a recent example of BALH, Ram is non-veg and Priya is veg (ghas phoose). Why is it always like this?

Edited by Iamrani - 20 October 2011 at 11:30am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaiqMadihaKhaLidaHstarasdfnatzParijatrocks.RajvirNandini.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Wife is always the vegetarian" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
ROFLyou already opened a topic on this.my exact thoughts when i saw sinal scene todayLOLLOL(btw kunal ordered my fav dishes-chicken biryani n butter chickenLOL)

why is it always like this? to show us a scene like this.LOL

Edited by -sahasra- - 20 October 2011 at 11:34am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-starasdfshumi.Parijatrocks

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Yah, these situations do make nice comic/romantic scenes. I remember a movie, cheeni kum where it was shown opposite, where Tabu was non-veg and Mr. Bachchan ate ghaas phoose. I think even in real life that is the case. 

Nonetheless, the whole restaurant scene was the best scene in the whole epi today. I was hoping to see more on their date though.   

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-KhaLidaHstarasdf-sahasra-Parijatrocksshumi.

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
kunal was very funny n his expressions wereLOLLOL,though he showed his kunalgiri on siddhi,but he himself realised that he only forced her to eat,n again gives tissues to siddhiDay Dreaming.siddhi's expressions at the end was like q bhi ye poochthe hai n ans bhi yehi dethe haiLOL.inn dono ka toh "teri meri meri teri prem kahani hai mushkil do tissues se khatam na hopaye"LOL

Edited by -sahasra- - 20 October 2011 at 11:59am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaiqMadihasanyogitaprc-Swetha-KhaLidaHParijatrocks

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
ha ha ha, you are right, tissue is playing very imp part in their love story, ha ha ha.  watching the show again. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra-Parijatrocks

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iamrani

ha ha ha, you are right, tissue is playing very imp part in their love story, ha ha ha.  watching the show again. 
me too watching restaurent scene again.LOL

siddhi bhi na kuch kam nahi hai,silent jokes maar rahi hai-aapke yahan damn it milega kya,ROFLROFL n kunal yeh comedy kar rahi ho kyaROFLROFL,siddhi-mujhe laga aise koi dish honge jo aap gusse mein khana pasand karthe hongeROFL

waise yeh siddhi, kunal keliye sahi jodi haiLOL

-Swetha-Parijatrocks

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
bilkul perfect jodi hai. Also, I liked how Kunal waited for her food to arrive to begin eating himself and you are right that tissue thing too much yaar. 

If Siddhi is veg then why she even put piece of ckn in her mouth just to start puking. Kunal was like ab bata rahe ho. cute scenes na.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--sahasra-Parijatrocksintruderfast

intruderfast

IF-Sizzlerz

intruderfast

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

their date was fantastic sameer expressions were fabClapClap

what an awesome chemistry , kunal ko siddhi ko daantne men badaa mazaa aata hain phir sorry bhi bolta hain soo cuteLOL

-Swetha-Parijatrocks

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.