Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
My Dear DABH-Ians, 

I liked today's episode too. excluding that Tu  Chor  Tho Mai Bhi Chor Drama LOL

Sandhya was able to remove all her Mothers Seekh given to her by bhabi , in a way to say she is not going to do it , but being a gal she just couldnt remove that Mangalsutra even if she wanted to she just couldn't . 

Its Easy to Say , I will Break Marriage if my partner is not my type or so , but very hard to do in reality , not many have that courage to do ... A single women is hard to survive they have to face lot of hell, 

Sandhya though removed every thing in her state just wasnt able to , she couldnt bring herself to do it , and they showed it brilliantly as anklets , as they stop many gals from breaking their marriage and ultimately they have to give in and compromise with everything for ever ...

The way she said , Tu Tho Jaa, was heart breaking CryCry

Her Out burst was more heart breaking ... 

Good Job Deepz ...

Love 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MizhiAmor.b2011_mahi_Hi_Friendsarshi_karish-Gaganjot-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "They Say, Saying - Doing r Different N Never Easy" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Deepika's performance was good or should say I liked it.

Tu  Chor  Tho Mai Bhi Chor Drama too was goodLOL.  They all have a reason now to hide or at least try to hide this incident from Bhabho LOLLOL but Bhabho will not miss her chance to yellLOL.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hi_Friendsarshi_karishChillMaarYaar

Hi_Friends

IF-Rockerz

Hi_Friends

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

My Dear DABH-Ians, 

Its Easy to Say , I will Break Marriage if my partner is not my type or so , but very hard to do in reality , not many have that courage to do ... A single women is hard to survive they have to face lot of hell, 

yes J..true lines..
need to survive in this world..its not easy at all.
but she didnt come to that extent na..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011ChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Yes Anu, she didnot, but the moment her marriage was fixed , the bold and courage gal vanished and out came the traditional one ... I am not mocking here , its not wrong to be traditional ... thats wat happens to most gals, marriage not only changes their nature but their personalities too 

b2011Hi_Friendsarshi_karish

Hi_Friends

IF-Rockerz

Hi_Friends

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged

Yes Anu, she didnot, but the moment her marriage was fixed , the bold and courage gal vanished and out came the traditional one ... I am not mocking here , its not wrong to be traditional ... thats wat happens to most gals, marriage not only changes their nature but their personalities too 
yeah..Her intro to this serial itself said her character to be bold..i too thought she will be coming like this character throughout this serial..
but after marriage..she entirely changed..she can't even express her dreams and her wishes to suraj..and too she was talking with herself only and recollecting those moments with her parents.Confused
she became a typical married girl after her married life..Embarrassed
what ever happens her silence only speakin there..Confused

Danikab2011ChillMaarYaar

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged

agreed yaar but she's strong from inside , although its a very big jhatka for her , she dnt show it on her face , her heart break was natural n the way she controled herself n breaks when she was alone was so natural , we usually got hurt by our loved ones n cry when we are alone 

DanikaHi_FriendsChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anushini

yeah..Her intro to this serial itself said her character to be bold..i too thought she will be coming like this character throughout this serial..
but after marriage..she entirely changed..she can't even express her dreams and her wishes to suraj..and too she was talking with herself only and recollecting those moments with her parents.Confused
she became a typical married girl after her married life..Embarrassed
what ever happens her silence only speakin there..Confused

Even bold gals  change after marriage , thats wat exactly they are showing , bold gals cannot stay strong after marriage , they need support to make sure they are right, when ur husband doesnt support u , it wont take long to see lots of fights, misunderstandings in wedding , a name sake couple , who live together donno for wat ... 

Just one signal from suraj is all she need, the gal will show signs of being old self 

b2011Hi_Friends

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BhartiKhushi909

agreed yaar but she's strong from inside , although its a very big jhatka for her , she dnt show it on her face , her heart break was natural n the way she controled herself n breaks when she was alone was so natural , we usually got hurt by our loved ones n cry when we are alone 

Yes.  Sandhya should be appreciated.  She is really strong from inside.  That whole day was horrible.  First, accused of theft, then she gets a clue of her being less educated, then Suraj's profession and education, tearing of her dreams, her brother's lies, her confrontation within herself in the form of dream...she controlled herself and being unable to hold onto everything, comes out and cries her heart out lonely.  The whole Rathi family has no clue of what this girl is going through.

Hi_FriendsChillMaarYaar

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.