Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

Hello GuyzHug

Meena n vikram on thr way to home, vikram asking meena to behave as if thy hv returned from temple n she says that she can sing bhajans also n as thy reach on the door thy saw the lock was broken , both were shocked n as thy enter the house thy saw the things were here n there n now thy are sure that , thiefs hv clear thr houseWink, meena start her drama n cry n cry loudly n vikram was thinking wat next trick thy play to rescue themself from bhabho, meena says that he shud deny her demand of going for a movie if he hv denied her that time , thy dnt hv to face the prob now n then the target is mohit n chavi , vikram says that he'll teach them a gud lesson n then he goes to check the rooms.

On the other side , bhabho was missing home n her children n babasa ask her to go n check the house , she'll reach in 5-6 days n if she dnt want to go let him sleep, bhabho turns her back n tries to sleep.

Sooraj sees sandhya n remembers that thy hv to meet outside today n tries to cal her by coughing but she dnt ans n he thinks that she might be sleeping tightly but she was thinking all abt the truth, bhabho ask sooraj to drink haldi milk to get rid of coughingLOL.

There , chavvi returned n she's getting a gud scolding from vikram n on the other side meena was crying n vikram told that theifs dnt taken much things with them all jwels are save in thr n bhabho's room n then chavvi remembers abt sooraj's room , meena was going to check n mohit arrives n both bombards on him n suddenly the movie tickets fell down from vikram's pocket n now its mohit's turn (aali re aali atha majhi baari aaliWink) n then he bombards his comments on both.

Other side sandhya wake up n came outside the room , it was raining heavily , she sit on stairs n sees her self n think abt her father's dream of a groom for her , think abt sooraj being a halwai n then sees her bangles n remembers wat ankita told her while giving those bangles n she throws them out n then she saw the cow n match wat things are matching, her mangalsutra-cow's bell, her sindoor-tika on cow, her bangles n cow's banglesConfused n then she goes to the cow n opens its rope n ask her to go from here n then cry loudly.

P.S. : Today's highlight is meena , vikram n thr highlighted drama LOL Ok Ok Sandy's cry Out n thinking herself a Cow is the Highlight ..btw i dnt like itEmbarrassed

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by BhartiKhushi909 - 20 October 2011 at 10:44am

The following 51 member(s) liked the above post:

JayshreeMC4821yourmittNas1metallicazdeenaphabsfansaggi80ER_ER_YAanupamgakrjhlvarshababyshiny3himabindumandlapavneetnanisanjanasirizackgivanta29dent4uasiaheartavidity_2002A HUGE FANMizhilarimel22nurulainb2011monika_2691M_n_hayshranmy_view_Nancy_KaySunriseGreenpiyualkaRose_Petalchucklebuddyarunima_LUITanna44mIsHeZ.x--Siva--Hi_Friendsammoos-Gaganjot-Prinsesse.SuviDreamygal301Mallika113siva2901AbommiChillMaarYaarbones88

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DABH; Written Update 20th Oct. '11" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.

I liked Mohit finding Vikram and Meena's lies and Sandhya/Deepika's performance.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.

Hi_Friends

IF-Rockerz

Hi_Friends

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
thanks for update, 

Trust me , they potrayed the helplessness of a married women who has no other choice unless she is very strong to move out and lead a independent life , in a very convincing way , her out burst was Ouch complete heart breaking 

Kudos to team ...

Mohit, Meena and Vikram are masala  ... 

Deepika was good 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.b2011RupalHi_FriendsDreamygal301

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
@J
agreed yaar indeed it was more realistic than drama 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011monika_2691ChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
would have appreciated more , if they have choosen some other place / city other than Pushkar ... its not like we dont see complete different life style of ppl in cities too ... None the less, I am proud of this show 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.b2011

Dreamygal301

IF-Sizzlerz

Dreamygal301

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
BK, Thanks for the update.Smile

Sandhya, comparing herself to a cowDisapprove - well yesterday's episode did the same, when she was in the mandir, the cow behind. I was wondering what was going on, I know cow is sacred but not much beyond that. I guess it was showing she is now not her own person, but belongs to this people from now on. Stern Smile

But more interesting was she knew the truth about Sooraj and went through the ritual at the mandir which was almost a metaphor of her getting married again, only this time she knew the full truth. She had the chance to speak about the misunderstanding but she didn't. she kept silent and then did the ritual with Sooraj...This is going to create waves later on!LOL

I really, really wish her outspokeness was not depicted as a dream, it would have been so interesting to see what happens with this truth out. I think Bhabo would have been a formidable, denying they had any fault in it and Sooraj absolutely heartbroken. As it is, Sandhya will fight with her own conscience now and deny her own dream until she can't bear it and then she will speak up.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Amor.Rupalarunima_LUITChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

BK, Thanks for the update.Smile

Sandhya, comparing herself to a cowDisapprove - well yesterday's episode did the same, when she was in the mandir, the cow behind. I was wondering what was going on, I know cow is sacred but not much beyond that. I guess it was showing she is now not her own person, but belongs to this people from now on. Stern Smile

But more interesting was she knew the truth about Sooraj and went through the ritual at the mandir which was almost a metaphor of her getting married again, only this time she knew the full truth. She had the chance to speak about the misunderstanding but she didn't. she kept silent and then did the ritual with Sooraj...This is going to create waves later on!LOL

Its very sad for Sandhya, but I suppose her helplessness in this whole issue is also because she knows that first and foremost, its her own brother who has betrayed her! How can she confront her husband and mother-in-law when she knows that the fault likes with her own family?

Suraj being what he is...a caring, compassionate and understanding man, will be patient with Sandhya and also help her overcome her hesitation in sharing her pain and also help fulfill her aspirations.

Hence, she really has no moral right to question or confront her in-laws and her husband, who infact, have been equally tricked by Sandhya's brother, through his false assurances that his sister is a perfect wife material!

Actually, its nice that the confrontation did not happen! Sandhya will come to appreciate and respect Suraj more, when he will try to find out the reason behind her sadness and do something about it!

PS: Cow has long been considered the symbol of complicity and docility and hence the symbolizm in comparing the animal to a woman, who is expected to sacrifice all her personal happiness for the sake of her husband and family.

I really, really wish her outspokeness was not depicted as a dream, it would have been so interesting to see what happens with this truth out. I think Bhabo would have been a formidable, denying they had any fault in it and Sooraj absolutely heartbroken. As it is, Sandhya will fight with her own conscience now and deny her own dream until she can't bear it and then she will speak up.

Credit Poppy for this awesome post , i just copy , pasted it here 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.Dreamygal301

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.