Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto

Is it a prank played by Rajbeer...?

snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello Everyone... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Eps was Gud Today...loved Rajbeer-Biji Scene...๐Ÿ˜†
Thoda jyada hogaya kunal kunal so Rajbeer got angry and went away but I feel nothing a sort of accident must have happened I think its Prank played by Rajbeer to scare Preeto may be he planned for surprise...๐Ÿ˜‰..I hope so its a Prank and nothing serious happened to Rajbeer...
What do u all think kya sach mein Rajbeer ka accident hua hoga ya phir its Prank played by Rajbeer to scare Preeto...??...
Plzz Share Ur Views...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Me too think its Rajbeer's prank...
remember the time when Preeto had come up with the same idea during Dhruv-Ishu's confession...Rajbeer probably is just playing the same trick on her...
Hopefully!!!
snehapatro thumbnail
Originally posted by: ash91

Me too think its Rajbeer's prank...
remember the time when Preeto had come up with the same idea during Dhruv-Ishu's confession...Rajbeer probably is just playing the same trick on her...
Hopefully!!!

Ash the first thing i remembered was the trick that preeto played during dhruv-ishu confession so the call abt accident didnt scare me at all..๐Ÿ˜†
soumi93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
haan mujhe bhi aisa hi laga dat rb was played a prank๐Ÿ˜‰but jis speed me usne gari ghumaya ho bhi sakta he ye sab bcoz same thing repeat nahi hoti
ananya2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
YYaaa I also Think..it is Raajbee's Prank...
snaidu18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Rajbeerhe was driving his car very fast and there is a possibility that he met with an acident. Just imagine if ihe meets with an accident and is unconscious ? I don't think the story will proceed like that. I think Preeto will confess her love for Rajbeer to him at the Hospital.
anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i have not seen the full episode I saw last part of the show.i also feel it is a prank made  by three musketeers.that is Rajbeer Dhruv and Jogi.I will comment after seeing the full episode๐Ÿ˜‰
snehapatro thumbnail
Originally posted by: snaidu18

Rajbeerhe was driving his car very fast and there is a possibility that he met with an acident. Just imagine if ihe meets with an accident and is unconscious ? I don't think the story will proceed like that. I think Preeto will confess her love for Rajbeer to him at the Hospital.

yaa very fast he drove his car woh bhi pura gussa main will get to know tomm lets see hum to bas guess kar sakte hain... ๐Ÿ˜Š
snehapatro thumbnail
Originally posted by: soumi93

haan mujhe bhi aisa hi laga dat rb was played a prank๐Ÿ˜‰but jis speed me usne gari ghumaya ho bhi sakta he ye sab bcoz same thing repeat nahi hoti

cvs must have planned something interesting lets wait... ๐Ÿ˜Š
snehapatro thumbnail
Originally posted by: anasuya43

i have not seen the full episode I saw last part of the show.i also feel it is a prank made by threemusketeers.that is Rajbeer Dhruv and Jogi.I will comment after seeing the full episode๐Ÿ˜‰

anasuya waiting to know ur guess comment after watching it...agar prank hai toh it must be rajbeer idea i dont think so he will involve dhruv and jogi...