Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Shyam gets torture by Arnav-Arnav kidnaps him!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

evildesire

IF-Sizzlerz

evildesire

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged

Hello Friends, First of all sorry for making many topics

This is a funny topic

Arnav get to know that a man(he don't know he is shyam) wants to marry Khushi, he gets angry as he loves khushi. He wants to do anything for her, he plan to call and torture shyam and beat him by his man. He call him and send his man every day to torture shyam. Shyam don't give up then Arnav kidnaps him and hit him with Shyam having a black mask on him(Arnav made him wear this as he didn't wanted to see his mansoom chahra).Arnav beat him and beats him.Finally Shyam getting some punches come to the track and fled away from there saying he will never ask to marry khushi.Arnav all happy!

The following 91 member(s) liked the above post:

chitra_89saarrthiispyaarAfridiSachiGZehra28jellyboohsneharegelove-ARNAV-ipknyzahida96neeveeyehihezindagiSwamupallawi1803deepu_arhiakashafaliPriyaLovemona357kettle.nadNeeluDeepzy1991chamkili03AnshikaaaJordinshilpeeeramyakrishna9-ArhiLover-guessimgreatkinnoBlossom10veera-luvilovesarunchoti1CrazySaRunianakshu0308Devilish.AngelWhite.PearltulipOneshona2smart4uchanloves-JB_1DKaBhiQuboolhaiwild_nzleparvaizbkMaghinallsBubblySanayaKhushiDMBestesyashishjaorebijiliRaadhniN33MAPiya.Dbeautiful1Bonhi_ipkkndsun2011P4ROChaudhrytmpbtghoshshaz2009786Pinkifly_dog..Surbhi..chocolate15purplekidgunjanmkj-Medha-binimotiAbiLuvsArshideeswarnaavni_barunarushiashvikPepsiGirl101star_fan11yyy2krish3Aisha1996.vrshn.bella39meniranjana00anurao.66moon_minegeesSWEEBILLIPrinsesse.SuviShafooSublimeSanayaDiamondLifeMariaArHiholic-.serendipity.-.Brooke.-wintergreen-dumasFazila~

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shyam gets torture by Arnav-Arnav kidnaps him!" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

evildesire

IF-Sizzlerz

evildesire

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Heeha Don't throw Chapals on me..Oh Sorry I forgot there is no shyam fan..Torture him more!

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

saarrthiispyaarDevilish.AngelBlossom10ilovesarunDesiGirlsRockxxkarthikazcooliluvarshi15beautiful1Bonhi_ipkkndBestesybinimotisikhni_Aisha1996SublimeSanayadumas

evildesire

IF-Sizzlerz

evildesire

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
No commentss!

moon_mine

IF-Rockerz

moon_mine

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
ha ha ha ha ha!!!!
that's a crazy topic u made!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AfridiDesiGirlsRockxxFazila~

evildesire

IF-Sizzlerz

evildesire

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moon_mine

ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

yupe i know!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DesiGirlsRockxx

pbtghosh

Goldie

pbtghosh

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 2:29am | IP Logged
ROFLROFL
good idea

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AfridiFazila~

fly_dog

IF-Dazzler

fly_dog

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Thumbs Up

Edited by tenxin - 21 October 2011 at 2:38am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AfridiDeepzy1991Blossom10N33MAsurita12

evildesire

IF-Sizzlerz

evildesire

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moon_mine

ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

yupe i know!dd

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Afridi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.