Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Sumthng positive about the Karva Chauth promo..;) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

love.1

love.1

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
I am a 100% sure that Virat will break her fast... OMG OMG !!!! I cant wait for tomorrow's episode!!! Hayeee I love Virman Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smile_sanRach-dcIndigoBlues

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sumthng positive about the Karva Chauth promo..;) (Page 2)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

IndigoBlues

IF-Rockerz

IndigoBlues

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by love.1

I am a 100% sure that Virat will break her fast... OMG OMG !!!! I cant wait for tomorrow's episode!!! Hayeee I love Virman Day Dreaming

plz..utaavla mat karaao yaar..tum log to meri umeed chadha rahe ho...LOLEmbarrassed

-Ravjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
I agree that it'll be Virat who gives her water. For those who have seen the epi and pre-cap for tomorrow, Virat is closer to Maanvi then Viren-Jeevika who are at the other end. Either way it'll be interesting to see how it'll all go down tomorrow

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBlues

-Deepali-

Coolbie

-Deepali-

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Same Feeling Here
Nice to see if
Virat is the one who breaks maanvi's fast!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rach-dcIndigoBlues

ZaYa_Beintehaa

IF-Stunnerz

ZaYa_Beintehaa

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
i think he was 2 busy enjoying the harassed look on maanvi's face to pay attention to that. LOL - Haha!

I agree! But you are definitely allowed to be positive. In fact, I was thinking the exact same thing. I mean, Viraat will feel guilty and do something about it. I don't know if we'll get any romance out of it but there will be some sort of scene. I'm so excited to see what happens tomorrow though!

It HAS to be Viraat that breaks the fast! At least in my mind. Hes the one who got her to do it in the first place and i think its because he sub-consciously knows that he likes her so he wanted her to do it for him. (He has been smiling around herSmile) If that makes any sense. I'm hoping he jumps at the opportunity! Just grab the nearest glass of water before anyone can react. lol.

Rach-dc

xxXSejalXxx

IF-Rockerz

xxXSejalXxx

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
We will all know tomorrow.ROFL

Jhinka_Roy

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
100% sure virat will b d one to break d fast of maanvi,..viren will break jeevika's fast!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.