Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Sumthng positive about the Karva Chauth promo..;)

IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
okay..so everyone's freaking out over the karva chauth promo because manvi faints and apparently this may lead to viren breaking her fast or even worse, manvi landing up in hospital or sumthng. and while this may be a setting for jeevika to show how much she cares about maanvi, at the same tym, this might be a inkling for sumthng else..

don't get me wrong. I am 100 percent sure this will not happen. and yet kya kare..i am such a romantic..😳 it's just that i know that VirMan track is kind of in ambiguity right now, that is to say it's still in nok-jhok stage right now and we dunno where it might go..

but the thing is i can't help but wonder if this might be a little space for virman scene..that is, virat is the one who made maanvi keep her fast right? so perhaps he might feel a teensy bit guilty about keeping her hungry, especially when he was there when jeevika told manvi that she might fall ill. (i think so, jeevi said the dialogue when he was around, though i think he was 2 busy enjoying the harassed look on maanvi's face to pay attention to that. πŸ˜†)

also..maybe *drumroll* Virat is the one who breaks maanvi's fast! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

i mean he certainly looked πŸ˜²πŸ˜² in today's precap. πŸ˜†

i mean if the CV's decide to go somewhere else with the track, that's just bummer.  but i'm allowed to be positive right? πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rukii_x thumbnail
i dont understand wer all the viren maanvi jodis coming from lol i mean theres already a triangle going on with viren-jeevika-manan no way theyre guna start without reason a unnessary question about maanvi and viren!! the whole convos virat and maanvi have going him understanding her love for jeevika, messing around with her, being the reason y shes fasting and the way hes standing behind her at the pooja in the promo just shows theyre aiming for virat to break her fast, n a future husband-wife relationship between them!!!
vishid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
As long as i remember, in one of the segment they showed on E24 with viren and jeevika, Viren said when he was giving water to jeevika, "something" happened and couln't finish the rituals. so what he does after is that he takes her somewhere alone and breaks her fast. so i think Virat will be the one who will make her drink water as he is standing beside viren. I think he will take/snatch the pot of water and will give her. Also he is the one who challenges her to keep fast so may be he will feel guilty and will give her water.
Shineon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Indigoblues  - I am not at all freaking about the promo. After reading todays epi update thats exactly what I am thinking that fainting will lead to Virat feeling guilty and wont have anything to do with sickness. I am 100% sure that either Jeevika or Virat will be the one who will give her water. It is probably going to be Jeevika with Virat holding her😍.
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Originally posted by: rukii_x

i dont understand wer all the viren maanvi jodis coming from lol i mean theres already a triangle going on with viren-jeevika-manan no way theyre guna start without reason a unnessary question about maanvi and viren!! the whole convos virat and maanvi have going him understanding her love for jeevika, messing around with her, being the reason y shes fasting and the way hes standing behind her at the pooja in the promo just shows theyre aiming for virat to break her fast, n a future husband-wife relationship between them!!!

i know! πŸ˜† of course, i'm pretty sure that husband-wife if the CV's decide to go ahead with that will come wayyy later because i think the Jeevika-Viren-Manan triangle is the main drama in the show, not to mention that the basic theme is actually Jeevi and Mannu's  sisterly relationship. but right now, i don't mind a bit more than just harmless flirting between the two. πŸ˜‰ i mean i understand the need for CV's to show Maanvi slowly accepting Viren as her brother-in-law..but usually such situations are exploited to show romance so one can only hope.πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Originally posted by: vishid

As long as i remember, in one of the segment they showed on E24 with viren and jeevika, Viren said when he was giving water to jeevika, "something" happened and couln't finish the rituals. so what he does after is that he takes her somewhere alone and breaks her fast. so i think Virat will be the one who will make her drink water as he is standing beside viren. I think he will take/snatch the pot of water and will give her. Also he is the one who challenges her to keep fast so may be he will feel guilty and will give her water.

i know right! πŸ˜ i mean virat has only shown his prankster and angry young man side till now..ab thoda caring sharing bhi dikhaoo..🀣
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rach1

@Indigoblues  - I am not at all freaking about the promo. After reading todays epi update thats exactly what I am thinking that fainting will lead to Virat feeling guilty and wont have anything to do with sickness. I am 100% sure that either Jeevika or Virat will be the one who will give her water. It is probably going to be Jeevika with Virat holding her😍.

aaahaa...perfect! Two birds with one stone! πŸ˜‰ on one hand we will have Jeevika freaking out about her baby sister and Viren consoling her..and on other hand guilty Virat. πŸ˜‰ though of course in typical serial style mannu won't come to know how much bichaara viraat is tadpofying becoz she's unconscious. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† still...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
Ishradivanluver thumbnail
I agree with u i  also think its going to be virat who is going to break her fast or either jeevika will rush to her sisters side but i am sure it wont be viren i hope its virat who gives her water with jeevika by manvi's side
love.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am a 100% sure that Virat will break her fast... OMG OMG !!!! I cant wait for tomorrow's episode!!! Hayeee I love Virman 😍
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Originally posted by: love.1

I am a 100% sure that Virat will break her fast... OMG OMG !!!! I cant wait for tomorrow's episode!!! Hayeee I love Virman 😍

plz..utaavla mat karaao yaar..tum log to meri umeed chadha rahe ho...πŸ˜†πŸ˜³