Page 3 Page 5

-wild-

IF-Dazzler

-wild-

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
res

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LilApple

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "INCREDIBLE LINGAGE (Page 2)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ksgforever10

Goldie

ksgforever10

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged

Geeeta Diii Hug

You poems were, are & will ALWAYS be the BEST poems that I ever read! <3 I Mean, you write so beautifully, and all the topics you touch with your creative poetic mind just relate to me so very easily & nicely. I Have already read this poem twice! And wanna read it AGAIN & AGAIN & AGAIN! To be honest, this is the same issue that comes up between me & my parents, they say something, but I Don't even bother to listen to them, and then after some time when I Finally realize that Shit Mannn they were right!And I Was wrong! The EGO inside me! :|

Maybe the children of today can beat their parents in the feilds like technology or talent or whatever, but one thing they can never beat their parents in is their experiance! The experiance that your parents have, just simpply show you the right ways & wrong ways, in which path we should walk, and which one we should not we walking on. <3

You are an Incredible Writer Diii. <3
I Simply love your poems more than you! :P

P.S-I Loveee Youuu Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VaaniBhandarisweetdesire

AR_EternalLove

IF-Rockerz

AR_EternalLove

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
VERY NICE POEM ...GEET...Clap

sweetdesire

sweetdesire

IF-Stunnerz

sweetdesire

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
@Sam...OMKSG SAMMM...thanksss a lot for such a lovely comment...I am so glad you like it...will reply to ur comment in detail...but for now I just want to say just one thing...you just made my day...love you so much ...<3:)

Edited by sweetdesire - 20 October 2011 at 12:16pm

ammy_ka_ashu

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

sweetdesire

ARKJ_4EVER

IF-Rockerz

ARKJ_4EVER

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Resss... Hug
Geet...wow!!! that's the only word that's coming ...for nowLOL...yet loads to say...editing this 2morro after exams!! But one more thing, U'RE MARVELLOUS!!!

Hey Geet!! wow...i mean it's sooo beautiful...when read it, was hoping it wouldn't end!!! the feelings are so ethereal!!! Worth reading, u're kidding right, it's out of the world...perfect!!!!! So wonderfully n brilliantly written!!!
This parent-child relationship is really beautiful n often we do not understand what it involves but they're the greatest for sure!!!
Love it to the core!!!

Take care
Muahhh
Hug

Edited by ARKJ_4EVER - 21 October 2011 at 3:49am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LilApplesweetdesire

virmaan-virika

Goldie

virmaan-virika

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
WOW Geet!! Lovely and awesome poem! It was incredible =D Do write more poems =)

sweetdesire

anumeha_rajat

IF-Sizzlerz

anumeha_rajat

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged

awwwsum poem geet..

soo amazing n superb...

beautiful...

loved it yaar..

thnx for the pm...

sweetdesire

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Writers Corner Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.