Debate Mansion

Tidbits, Trivias... Share what you want NEW LINK (Page 135)

Post Reply New Post

Page 135 of 150

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Vatican City: Pope Benedict XVI announced on Monday he will resign as leader of the world's 1.1 billion Catholics on February 28 because his age prevented him from carrying out his duties -- an unprecedented move in the modern history of the Catholic Church.

God" is still playing !!! Don't worry, Pope Benedict XVI, I get it. Mondays make me want to quit my job too.

Edited by Prometeus - 11 February 2013 at 7:39am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tidbits, Trivias... Share what you want NEW LINK (Page 135)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Angie_

IF-Rockerz

_Angie_

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zorrroFreethinker112

_Angie_

IF-Rockerz

_Angie_

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged
A man called Brian

A man walked out to the street and caught a taxi just going by. He got into the taxi, and the cabbie said, "Perfect timing. You're just like Brian."

Passenger: "Who?"

Cabbie: "Brian Sullivan. He's a guy who did everything right all the time. Like my coming along when you needed a cab, things happen like that to Brian Sullivan, every single time."

Passenger: "There are always a few clouds over everybody."

Cabbie: "Not Brian Sullivan. He was a terrific athlete. He could have won the Grand Slam at tennis. He could golf with the pros. He sang like an opera baritone and danced like a Broadway star and you should have heard him play the piano. He was an amazing guy."

Passenger: "Sounds like he was something really special."

Cabbie: "There's more. He had a memory like a computer. He remembered everybody's birthday. He knew all about wine, which foods to order and which fork to eat them with. He could fix anything. Not like me. I change a fuse, and the whole street blacks out. But Brian Sullivan, he could do everything right."

Passenger: "Wow. Some guy then."

Cabbie: "He always knew the quickest way to go in traffic and avoid traffic jams. Not like me, I always seem to get stuck in them. But Brian, he never made a mistake, and he really knew how to treat a woman and make her feel good. He would never answer her back even if she was in the wrong; and his clothing was always immaculate, shoes highly polished too. He was the perfect man! He never made a mistake. No one could ever measure up to Brian Sullivan."

Passenger: "An amazing fellow. How did you meet him?"

Cabbie: "Well, I never actually met Brian. He died. I'm married to his ****** widow."

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zorrromr.assreturn_to_hades

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 10:15am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Angie_Vinzy

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Bill Gates's AMA on Reddit.

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/18bhme/im_bill_gates_cochair_of_the_bill_melinda_gates/

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 12:31am | IP Logged
A little girl asked her mother, "How did the human race appear?" The mother answered, "God made Adam and Eve and they had children, and so was all mankind made."

Two days later the girl asked her father the same question.. The father answered, "Many years ago there were monkeys from which the human race evolved."

The confused girl returned to her mother and said, " Mom , how is it possible that you told me the human race was created by God, and Dad said they developed from monkeys?"

The mother answered, "Well, dear, it is very simple. I told you about my side of the family and your father told you about his." 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ikeelyou-Aarya-return_to_hadesVinzy

zorrro

Goldie

zorrro

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Amazing ---- That dude  is real gutsy Big smile

-Aarya-

Goldie

-Aarya-

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Freethinker112

Bill Gates's AMA on Reddit.

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/18bhme/im_bill_gates_cochair_of_the_bill_melinda_gates/

I don't think of him as humorous, but when someone asked him, "What do people give you for your birthday, given that you can buy anything you want?" he simply said, " Free software, just kidding." 

IAmA

Post Reply New Post

Go to top