Debate Mansion

Tidbits, Trivias... Share what you want NEW LINK (Page 130)

Post Reply New Post

Page 130 of 150

zorrro

Goldie

zorrro

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Auto driver's daughter tops national CA exam-
MUMBAI: "I am not educated, and that is why I wanted to ensure that my children are," said Jayakumar Perumal, an autorickshaw driver from Malad, whose daughter Prema (24) topped the nationwide chartered accountancy exam on Monday. She and her brother cleared the tough exam in their first attempt, leaving Jayakumar and his wife ecstatic.

Edited by zorrro - 26 January 2013 at 9:51am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Freethinker112Vinzy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tidbits, Trivias... Share what you want NEW LINK (Page 130)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zorrro

MUMBAI: "I am not educated, and that is why I wanted to ensure that my children are," said Jayakumar Perumal, an autorickshaw driver from Malad, whose daughter Prema (24) topped the nationwide chartered accountancy exam on Monday. She and her brother cleared the tough exam in their first attempt, leaving Jayakumar and his wife ecstatic.

Always good to hear such news.

zorrro

Goldie

zorrro

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Freethinker112

Its good so long as your parents dont start chiding you for not making best use of facilities available to you and blah blah blah LOL

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 2:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Freethinker112

Its good so long as your parents dont start chiding you for not making best use of facilities available to you and blah blah blah LOL

i hear that everyday, no exaggeration, but still good for them.

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 2:31am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nishabeeFreethinker112

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 4:35am | IP Logged

'Fire at KISS help': Woman trapped inside Brazil nightclub posts desperate plea for help on Facebook before dying with her sister

Michele Cardoso

Michele Cardoso, 20, died in the fire at a Brazilian club after pleading for help on Facebook

233 people dead and 106 injured

student who died in a blaze which ripped through a Brazilian nightclub posted a message on Facebook pleading for help, it was reported today.

Michele Cardoso, 20, was in the Kiss nightclub in Santa Maria, southern Brazil, when a fire started which left 233 people dead and 106 injured.

The medical student had been at party for local university students with her sister Clarissa and boyfriend Joao Paulo. None got out alive.

At 3.20am on Saturday morning, 50 minutes after the fire is reported to have started, Ms Cardoso posted a message on Facebook using her mobile phone which read: 'Fire at KISS help'.

Over the following hours alarmed friends left increasingly desperate replies asking if she was alright, but her posts fell silent.

After Ms Cardoso was confirmed as among the dead, one friend wrote on her page: 'I never imagined that it was serious when I first saw her asking for help on Facebook in the early hours, until I woke up with a message from my mum telling me what had happened.'

Meanwhile it was revealed today that most of the victims of Sunday morning's tragedy had died in the club's bathrooms.

Some reports claimed desperate revellers had mistaken the toilet signs for those for the emergency exit.

Traumatised: A police officer helps a woman survivor next to the Kiss nightclub in Brazil's Santa Maria

Traumatised: A police officer helps a woman survivor next to the Kiss nightclub in Brazil's Santa Maria

Aftermath of Kiss nightclub fire

These were the dramatic scenes moments after a fire engulfed the nightclub, in the southern Brazilian state of Rio Grande do Sul, killing at least 233 people by suffocation and trampling and leaving 133 injured

Appalling loss of life: Firefighters work to douse a fire at the Kiss Club in Santa Maria city, Rio Grande do Sul state, Brazil, where hundreds of people died

Appalling loss of life: Firefighters work to douse a fire at the Kiss Club in Santa Maria city, Rio Grande do Sul state, Brazil, where hundreds of people died

People run to safety and try to rescue others after a massive inferno tore through a Brazil nightclub in the early hours of Saturday morning killing at least 232 people. A man is seen carrying a victim, centre

People run to safety and try to rescue others after a massive inferno tore through a Brazil nightclub in the early hours of Saturday morning killing at least 232 people. A man is seen carrying a victim, centre

Chaos: These were the dramatic scenes moments after the fire engulfed nightclub Kiss. People died from suffocation and after being trampled on

Chaos: These were the dramatic scenes moments after the fire engulfed nightclub Kiss. People died from suffocation and after being trampled on

A survivor is consoled by an emergency worker after the terrible ordeal in the early hours of Saturday morning

A survivor is consoled by an emergency worker after the terrible ordeal in the early hours of Saturday morning

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:45am | IP Logged

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 11:23pm | IP Logged

Mere photo ko seene se yaar, chipkale saiyaan Fevicol se
Fevicol se.. Fevicol se..Dancing

LOL