Tidbits, Trivias... Share what you want NEW LINK - Page 101

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Freethinker112

Promoeteus, edit your post man, looks like you copied soome HTMl , which has turned the whole page pink. 😆

Already posted the source there,bt dont know how it happen...sorry I dont knw that u too dont like pink!!😆
Originally posted by Prometeus

Already posted the source there,bt dont know how it happen...sorry I dont knw that u too dont like pink!!😆

If using chrome, try pasting the text by right click -> Paste as plain text.

Don't like pink, but soon gonna turn pinky. ðŸ˜† Maybe it's time to stop posting. ðŸ˜†
How does Moses make his tea? Hebrews it.

Venison for dinner again? Oh deer!

A cartoonist was found dead in his home. Details are sketchy.

I used to be a banker, but then I lost interest.

Haunted French pancakes give me the crpes.

England has no kidney bank, but it does have a Liverpool.

I tried to catch some fog, but I mist.

They told me I had type-A blood, but it was a Type-O.

Jokes about German sausage are the wurst.

I know a guy who's addicted to brake fluid, but he says he can stop any
time.

I stayed up all night to see where the sun went, and then it dawned on me.

This girl said she recognized me from the vegetarian club, but I'd never met
herbivore.

When chemists die, they barium.

I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. I just can't put it down.

I did a theatrical performance about puns. It was a play on words.

PMS jokes aren't funny. Period...

I didn't like my beard at first. Then it grew on me.

Did you hear about the cross-eyed teacher who lost her job because she
couldn't control her pupils?

When you get a bladder infection; urine trouble.

Broken pencils are pointless.

What do you call a dinosaur with an extensive vocabulary? A thesaurus.

I dropped out of communism class because of lousy Marx.

I got a job at a bakery because I kneaded dough.

Velcro - what a rip off!
I was in the park, wondering why the Frisbee was getting bigger. Then it hit me.

Last night I was watching the sun set, and I spent all night wondering where the sun goes each night.
In the morning, it dawned on me...

Originally posted by StopDropNTroll

I'm all for dark humor, but this one makes me a little sick.
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

I'm all for dark humor, but this one makes me a little sick.

TITS (Troller in the Stroller)  meet Ajnabee

Ajnabee meet TITS.

He's a kid. You'll get used to him. I'll pull his ears a bit for you.
Originally posted by return_to_hades

TITS (Troller in the Stroller)  meet Ajnabee

Ajnabee meet TITS.

He's a kid. You'll get used to him. I'll pull his ears a bit for you.

I think we've met before. Last I recall he was trying to be un-banned. I suppose he's just trollin'.
Suitcase Bike

Wifi Pen

& Laptop cooler
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

I think we've met before. Last I recall he was trying to be un-banned. I suppose he's just trollin'.

Ajnabee - That was just a joke. It's not fair. After the rape incident everyone's intolerant towards rape jokes. Like why?  It does make sense though -- the joke. It's not rape if you convince someone. I guess it was really really dark, maybe. Ahh well.

PS. I'm not an asshole. ðŸ˜†

Hades - I see that he/she's another one of your intellectual debate buds. I like your friends. ðŸ˜³

Trained politicians ? Now that would be welcome!

Youth must enter politics but with training: Kiran Bedi

BANGALORE: Only those youth with adequate training about governance and related issues should enter politics and cleanse the system from the roots, said Kiran Bedi, one of the key members of India Against Corruption.

"Yes, the youth must enter politics. But only considering it as a public service and not for the sake of power. The process should start from one's student days by way of involvement in community service. The civil society should groom such people. They should have spotless character.
Rotary Club should take up more responsibility and start schools to train such people on governance and democracy," Bedi said. She was delivering a lecture on the topic "Changing India - need for youth to consider politics as vocation" at the 36th Rotary district conference 'Akarshan' in Bangalore on Saturday.

The former IPS officer also said that young people should get into politics by way of joining a
national party, rather than joining a new one or starting a new one. "They should try to join a national party, work there and start cleaning it from the roots. Joining politics should be by a design not by an accident," she added.

Bedi insisted on 3H formula for better prospect of about 500 million youth of the country. She said that Rotarian's should involve themselves in developing skills in the populace.

"India is set to become the biggest workhouse of the world. The focus should be on building entrepreneurship. It should be on 3Hs --- Hands, heart and head. Upskilling of this 500 million population, plus the 200 million additional in the period up to 2040, is very important .They should be made employable. Economic empowerment is a must. If India doesn't accept the changing situation, the demographic dividend can turn into a demographic bomb," she said.