Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Jigar kar pas Jigar ne hi hai

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Tinatinu

Tinatinu

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Jigar has no guts to spill the beans.  It's good to think abt the family but it his whole life at stake he can not live in misery ESP. knowing what he does. 

Typical Rashi has an answer for everything. Now that she has given her phone to kaki ji what is she going to do now.

She still has no respect for the family when handing the phone over she still whispered kargdi!!

Jigar hasn't picked up on the fact that Rashi is changing to play nice to hide the truth. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-neela-Kavya.SParijatrocksNazmaJsuk19.Nafisa.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jigar kar pas Jigar ne hi hai" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
I agree with everything you said except the last part, when she took the sherbet up to him he said he doesn't want anything from her hand and he said for her to stop the drama/natak, he didn't say word for word look I know you are pretending to be nice, but what else could that mean, then he went into not wanting her in the room, house and his life. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shaffa-neela-Kavya.SNazmaJ

NazmaJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NazmaJ

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
I think the thing about Jigar having no guts is a somewhat true but his reasons for not telling anyone are very sound. He has seen how worried everyone has been for him and he doesn't really want to cause them to have any more worries. His mum is so important for him and he knows it would cause her immense pain to find out the truth.
This truth really only affects his life and future, once other truths come out about Rashi and Jigar knows exactly to which extent Rashi went to get into the house i.e. settign the mandir on fire and nearly killing Hetal as well as what she has done since she has been in the house I am convinved Jigar won't keep quiet.
He is like Gopi in this case. He'll keep quiet if he's the one hurting but won't if it's someone else.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-neela-Parijatrocks

Parijatrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

Parijatrocks

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NazmaJ

I think the thing about Jigar having no guts is a somewhat true but his reasons for not telling anyone are very sound. He has seen how worried everyone has been for him and he doesn't really want to cause them to have any more worries. His mum is so important for him and he knows it would cause her immense pain to find out the truth.
This truth really only affects his life and future, once other truths come out about Rashi and Jigar knows exactly to which extent Rashi went to get into the house i.e. settign the mandir on fire and nearly killing Hetal as well as what she has done since she has been in the house I am convinved Jigar won't keep quiet.
He is like Gopi in this case. He'll keep quiet if he's the one hurting but won't if it's someone else.

Jigar is a strong man emotionally... compared to Aham...
he is like gopi who can survive any situation... to the happiness of the family...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-neela-NazmaJ

Tinatinu

Tinatinu

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged

Omg I didn't know all this had happened. I only started watching abt Oct last year as I was having my house renovation work done. And since than i watch it adhocly and u all y? But hats off to u all as I defo would have given by now. They have not ban caught ones & frankly they don't give two hoots for any1 but them they can & have caused a lot of harming kalakaries. Wow!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NazmaJ

NazmaJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NazmaJ

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tinatinu

Omg I didn't know all this had happened. I only started watching abt Oct last year as I was having my house renovation work done. And since than i watch it adhocly and u all y? But hats off to u all as I defo would have given by now. They have not ban caught ones & frankly they don't give two hoots for any1 but them they can & have caused a lot of harming kalakaries. Wow!!!

There is so much more to come out about Urmila and Rashi yet so my hopes of their truth coming out and Jigar being instrumental in meting out the punishment Rashi deserves are still up.

-neela-

shaffa

Goldie

shaffa

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

I agree with everything you said except the last part, when she took the sherbet up to him he said he doesn't want anything from her hand and he said for her to stop the drama/natak, he didn't say word for word look I know you are pretending to be nice, but what else could that mean, then he went into not wanting her in the room, house and his life. 

He hates her but doesnt kick her out so she wins again  more of the same kalkaris on the way more fool Jiger

Tinatinu

MARHABAA

MARHABAA

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Agree hes too gullible and bit of a wishy washy  to  take a stand and spill the beans
Rattie will run hoops around him and get away stock free !

Post Reply New Post

Go to top