Sasural Genda Phool

Highlights/Episode discussion 20th October (Page 14)

Post Reply New Post

Page 14 of 15

tejeshec

IF-Rockerz

tejeshec

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Originally posted by tejeshec

I am not sure about any thing regarding Suhana and Ishaan as it will always be cute cute, so I am officially giving up now, and throwing my towels in !! Netri I gave up, Suhana bachay sach mai tum nay meri naak kaat dee, you should not have given up so quickly.

D'oh...Aur aapne Suhana pe give up karke meri Naak kaat diLOL

Us kee naak nahi katnee chahiyee Meri Tumhari naak kee khair hai !!!

Bhale roti jale , Ishaan ke budget ki vaat lage, par uski Naak nahin katni chahiye..Vaah bhai vaah, vaah bhai vaahClap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Highlights/Episode discussion 20th October (Page 14)" in Sasural Genda Phool forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

venture

IF-Rockerz

venture

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Aray jalaa jalaa kar he  toh seekhay gee !! But if she gives up then toh no point, I so want her to think about her own self esteem, may be Sona will bring it out .

Edited by venture - 20 October 2011 at 10:18am

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sachi16

Sachi very good idea send BM to Mumbai, BP say bhi jaan chootay gee, he is stalking her !!!!

I so wanted that to happen Sheema di... BM or Radha Bua can go... as there are so many Ladies in kashyaps... if one Lady will go to Mumbai to stay with Ishaan-Suhana... then Kashyaps house me kuch ruk nahi jayega... infact... I think BM-Radha Bua both can go... and stay there... Help Suhana... Take Care of Sushaan... and Go to See Mumbai during the day time with Suhana... when Ishaan is not home... wese bhi BM & Radha Bua have always stayed in House only... they wud be able to Travel & Enjoy the Life little bit... they won't be bounded with responsibility then... as they have suffered a lot... now is the time for them to Enjoy a life... Smile see the world & make yourself free from the society & so called bandhan for sometime... Smile

sachi this is the best solution ...i always wanted BM to come with sushaan and help suhana settle there...but these CV's want to show that mahan sona trackOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mansari86NimbuMirchi

vinan2050

vinan2050

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged

Aray jalaa jalaa kar he  toh seekhay gee !! But if she gives up then toh no point, I so want her to think about her own self esteem, may be Sona will bring it out .

u r right she will be a good house wife this will be outcome of ths mumbai track

tejeshec

IF-Rockerz

tejeshec

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged

Remember aunty how Suhana felt after reading the letter which Sona had left before leaving. She said "I feel like I have lost " on those lines . Even now if Sona teaches her then at the end she won't feel good about it..

venture

IF-Rockerz

venture

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
CV,s are hell bend to make Suhana look like an idiot, which I HATE. She is not a retard. 

Edited by venture - 20 October 2011 at 10:18am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ice.maidenShadowImbue111192

ShadowImbue

IF-Rockerz

ShadowImbue

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
@sachi I think CV's won't let it happen they will carry on with their mahan ideas for TRP'sLOL 

innominate

IF-Sizzlerz

innominate

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged

I am not sure about any thing regarding Suhana and Ishaan as it will always be cute cute, so I am officially giving up now, and throwing my towels in !! Netri I gave up, Suhana bachay sach mai tum nay meri naak kaat dee, you should not have given up so quickly. 

Are Di , Yeh Kya U give up ? LOL  I m happy that Suhana found her way to kitchen . 
         Personally , I never wanted BM / RB to go set up place for Sushan .. Joh aab taak nahi hua woh aage bhi nahi hoga. 
         V all have comfort zones . BM is Suhana's comfort zone. U can't MAKE someone do stuff or learn stuff. Kuch sikh ne ki chaah andar se honi chahiye . Suhana is missing that ingredient . She is looking for it in Hindi serials . She is taking notes from Fictional show . What abt living Examples around her. Look at them what they do everyday . Easy . Suhana does have 2 years worth of Experience . 
          As for Sona, V don't know How they r going to show us , Untill V know Y worry !!! Besides , Worry abt Ishan again chipking with Sona . LOL
         Moment Suhana is inspire or has Sikhne ki chaah , Suhana will cook . until then Woh yeh saab Natak karegi . Suhana too said " Suhana jaab ek baar decide kaar leti hain toh woh kaar dikhati hain " So have little faith . 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Post Reply New Post

Go to top