Page 6 of 7

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 7
Page 7 Page 7

BhavyaRedy

BhavyaRedy

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
OMG... may all happen good

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Promo ~ Karva Chaut (Page 6)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

OYesSheDid

Goldie

OYesSheDid

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Is Maanvi fasting too? "/

.VanishingDream

IF-Sizzlerz

.VanishingDream

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
manvi is gonna fast people Ermm ...i am sure it is virat who is gonna make her break it 

-Deepali-

Coolbie

-Deepali-

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AdiYalicious-

OMG OKAY ! this new Promo just givin me weird idea's Confused
Imagine Viren was ABOUT to break Jeevika's Fast buh Manvi Fainted main time n thn in hurry imagine Viren just Breaks Manvi's Fast Confused !! 

This is givin me loads confusion Confused

Thanks Manal for sharing Promo..I also Confusion regarding this..I think Viren Not Break her
fast and i also thaught that May be Dr Manan also comes there when Manvi Fall downConfused
Hope this could not done

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
hehehhehe sista its cuz this PH ka Barosa nahin hai hahahah anythin is possible :P 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali-

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AdiYalicious-

hehehhehe sista its cuz this PH ka Barosa nahin hai hahahah anythin is possible :P 
well sista if u have open ur heart to watch their show then u must find a way to open ur mind to believe in them not messing it up...lol.LOL

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepti_mohit

manvi is gonna fast people Ermm ...i am sure it is virat who is gonna make her break it 
yeah even I believe it's Viren little bro that is gonna break her fast if it's indeed that she is fasting for real or just putting up an ACT again.

vishid

Goldie

vishid

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged

As long as i remember, in one of the segment they showed on E24 with viren and jeevika, Viren said when he was giving water to jeevika, "something" happened and couln't finish the rituals. so what he does after is that he takes her somewhere alone and breaks her fast. so i think Virat will be the one who will make her drink water as he is standing beside viren. I think he will take/snatch the pot of water and will give her. Also he is the one who challenges her to keep fast so may be he will feel guilty and will give her water.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

faheemminahXSilentPrayersXRavishingSaRun

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.