Page   of 7
Page 6 Page 7

miss_bennet

IF-Rockerz

miss_bennet

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AdiYalicious-

Im an Ex CRAZY Geet Forum Member ROFL ! who was always spammin ROFL
im 1 of the Devils LOL ! buh i no more visit tht forum ! as i use to Laugh @ CMG forum n Members there buh my Ex home is too followin their Step ROFL u knw wah im sayin right ROFL
Weren't u one of the crazy spammers who completed some 25 threads or so of the Maaneet Paradise in a week or something???ROFL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Promo ~ Karva Chaut (Page 5)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

miss_bennet

IF-Rockerz

miss_bennet

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sangs-

Oh man, All the members are going silent watching the circus there..ROFL Btw I am Sangs.. LOL
I know... i tell u, it was this IF ranking thing that doomed the forum...Angry
By the way Am harsha...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sangs-

-Sangs-

IF-Rockerz

-Sangs-

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by phoenixgirl

Originally posted by -Sangs-

Oh man, All the members are going silent watching the circus there..ROFL Btw I am Sangs.. LOL
I know... i tell u, it was this IF ranking thing that doomed the forum...Angry
By the way Am harsha...

If the story is good, there will be many posts.. since the story sucks big time, there are no posts and members are also going to other shows.. Anyways I dnt care bout IF rankings.. Embarrassed

BTW harsha, we should stop discussing abt other shows here..LOL

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
@ Phoenix ROFL haila u remember me ROFL ya im manal ex CWEZY MANOOLA heheheh n hahhaa ya OLD Magical days LOL

-Sangs-

-Sangs-

IF-Rockerz

-Sangs-

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Dnt tell me, you are Cwezy Manoola.. God, Gal you made me my Bday siggies in april..LOL .. I still have them with me.. Mayu requested you to make two for me.. Embarrassed I atlast met you.. Thanks a lot .. The siggies were awesome.. 

miss_bennet

IF-Rockerz

miss_bennet

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
@manal
ofcourse i remember u, even i was a crazy member of the paradise that time... nice to meet u again =... am harsha(aka rajjiWink)

@sangs 
yeah, we should stop now...LOL 

BTW, it was pure coincidence that i started watching this show and man, was i bowled over by Virat-Maanvi... they are so cute and funny...

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
haila its like BICHRE HUWE MILL RAHE HAIN ROFL 
ya Sangs Im Cwezy Manoola :) ya Mayu Always Requested me :) ! love her for trustin me :) n No thnks Plz <3 
@Harhsu :L heheheheheh Love yeww <3

-Sangs-

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AdiYalicious-

OMG OKAY ! this new Promo just givin me weird idea's Confused
Imagine Viren was ABOUT to break Jeevika's Fast buh Manvi Fainted main time n thn in hurry imagine Viren just Breaks Manvi's Fast Confused !! 

This is givin me loads confusion Confused

HAHA OMG sista u think way too muchLOLLOLLOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.