Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

Tips to Increase Chaska Meter rankings!!.

AkkiHP IF-Stunnerz
AkkiHP
AkkiHP

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Yes guys Vijay sir has given some new tips to increase shows rankings in the chaks meter..
So some replies from Vijay bro, i guess we can call this confirmed information now, here are his replies from the Chaska Thread

Originally posted by vijay

Hi,

Well first of all Chaska Meter is not counting the Google + or Facebook Likes. Its just a way for our members to promote the site to others.

What we factor in our ranking algorithm is:

a) Unique Visitors on that particular forum / shows.
b) Activity on the Forum (including the Average Views and Responses per Topic.)
c) Chaska Meter Rating by members is counted but is just one of the factors.
d) Members subscribed to each Show.
e) Buzz factor and the response it recieves.

We would soon be publishing more details with each Chaska Meter Ranking chart like we do for TV Celebrity Rankings.

Regards,
Vijay Bhatter

From next week Chaska Meter as informed earlier on this topic we are also going to factor in "My Forum" subscribers (Followers)

Regards,
Vijay Bhatter

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jheel1-sahasra-shumi.Rajinilicious

-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akki-theGreat

Hi,

Well first of all Chaska Meter is not counting the Google + or Facebook Likes. Its just a way for our members to promote the site to others.

What we factor in our ranking algorithm is:

a) Unique Visitors on that particular forum / shows. unique visitors meansConfused cast of parichay???
d) Members subscribed to each Show. chalo guys start adding parichay to your my forums listTongue
e) Buzz factor and the response it recieves.where from buzz points come yaar.IF people hardly post any telebuzz articles on parichay aur buzz videos ka toh ...math poocho,not even one video is postedOuchOuch

We would soon be publishing more details with each Chaska Meter Ranking chart like we do for TV Celebrity Rankings.

Regards,
Vijay Bhatter

thanks for sharing.apart from cm hits n activity on forum(which we are already doing),only we can subscribe to the show n the rest(buzz points,unique visitors) is not in our hands,we can't do anything in this.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
oh! i see...thanks for the tip...Smilebut i could not get all the points...

a) Unique Visitors on that particular forum / shows.

unique visitors! means we need more visitors?

girrr...this one is lacking in our forum. our forum members are too lazy to reply...Unhappy

fine...Approve

d) Members subscribed to each Show.

what is this?Confused

e) Buzz factor and the response it recieves.

what is that?Confused

Edited by shumi. - 20 October 2011 at 7:59am

-Swetha-

jheel1 Senior Member
jheel1
jheel1

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
I think unique visitors means unique IPs not fake/multiple ones.

Also, making more new threads, instead of posting in one continuous one might help by showing increase in traffic.
-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
@shumi i don't know if i'm right or not,subscribing to a show means -when you are in parichay forum on top of the page you have a star n my forums box,if you click on the star parichay will be added to your my forums list n that is included in cm points.may be the more no of members will add parichay to their list,cm points may increase.

buzz points-no of telebuzz articles we get on parichay n the no of comments we post below it are included in cm ranking and also may be telebuzz videos are also included(i think when actors appear on buzz videos their IF ranking also increase)

p.s:i may not be correct,plz correct me if i'm wrongTongue

Edited by -sahasra- - 20 October 2011 at 8:58am

Dew-drop

-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jheel1

I think unique visitors means unique IPs not fake/multiple ones.

Also, making more new threads, instead of posting in one continuous one might help by showing increase in traffic.
i don't know abt unique visitors but more no of posts in one thread and also more no of threads both are considered.

jheel1

Dew-drop IF-Stunnerz
Dew-drop
Dew-drop

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

@shumi i don't know if i'm right or not,subscribing to a show means -when you are in parichay forum on top of the page you have a star n my forums box,if you click on the star parichay will be added to your my forums list n that is included in cm points.may be the more no of members will add parichay to their list,cm points may increase.

buzz points-no of telebuzz articles we get on parichay n the no of comments we post below it are included in cm ranking and also may be telebuzz videos are also included(i think when actors appear on buzz videos their IF ranking also increase)

p.s:i may not be correct,plz correct me if i'm wrongTongue

Ur r correct ..Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra--Swetha-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index