Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vampire123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
wow Edward words really inspire me
Bella look so gorgeous and Edward smiling is so killing please November come fast
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
kay. the "i love you" scene at the end, killed me. 🤣 damn it.
but ohymgod. Jacob/Taylor. ☺️
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part: I have revealed the new love song of real life couple Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart. Of course the new love song for their characters Edward and Bella in the final Breaking Dawn movie. It's still super sweet though and who knows if the song actually surpasses into their real life romance!

The love between Edward and Bella is perfectly captured by Christina Perri's 'A Thousand Years', the new 'Breaking Dawn' soundtrack song. While Breaking Dawn is just weeks away to its debut, and the beautiful love anthem for Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart's characters has arrived!

Christina Perri's new song 'A Thousand Years' is the perfect track for Bella and Edward. With such appropriate lyrics as, 'All along I believed I would find you / Time has brought your heart to me / I have loved you for a thousand years / I'll love you for a thousand more', and the video shows off a great snapshot of their relationship!

The lyric video leaves much to be desired expectation, but we'll bet our vampire hearts on Summit releasing a new version, complete with lots of Bella and Edward magic. Christina is such a fan of the series herself, a self-proclaimed Twi-hard with a bitten tattoo on her wrist. And no one is to write a love song for our fav couple like Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart.

-Saruu- thumbnail
I Was In tears With the Bella-Charlie Bonding😭