Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Dr. Ashutosh's blog - Now a Chief Surgeon and Head

-Nadii- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Now a Chief Surgeon and Head Doctor, my life has revolved around stethoscopes, scalpers, needles, scissors and forceps.

- Posted at Oct 18 2011, 12:24 PM by Dr. Ashutosh

Still indebted to the life I'm blessed with, I will never forget Dr. Mathur who rescued me from a village to live a life of dignity and recognition. He has been the inspiration behind my professional vocation of being a Doctor. And now as I look back at the 15 years I have spent in the Dr. Kotnis General Hospital, each day still has so many experiences and lessons to teach.

After doing my MS in London, it was but natural for me to come back to India and work in the hospital set up by Mr. Mathur. Now a Chief Surgeon and Head Doctor, my life has revolved around stethoscopes, scalpers, needles, scissors and forceps. All these years, I didn't even have time to think about my personal life.

Main aur meri tanhai, that's how my life has been. Lonely! The few people close to my heart have left me and gone. With no dreams of my own, I'm just moving on for my patients, their lives and their hopes. My day begins living a life dedicated to the oath I took as a Doctor when I began with this journey.

PS: Checked if posted, cant see anything😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
amazing thanks for sharing ðŸ˜³
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Haye Dr. Ji...is tanhayi ka cure aagaya...it's...*blushing*...heheheehhee...
meravigiliso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing ...
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for sharing...agree with yanks...

Aaya re koi dil ko churane
Aaya re koi apna Banane
aaya re teri jaan main samane
aaya re teri tanhai mitane

CANNOT thumbnail

Hello Friends! There is a blog of Dr.Ashutosh on Set India Website

http://www.setindia.com/dr_ashutoshs_blog/index.php?id=1339

Post All The Update Of The Blog Here!

Mod:Close If Already There is a thread of it!

Edited by AbhiyaFan_Qusim - 12 years ago
CANNOT thumbnail

Now a Chief Surgeon and Head Doctor, my life has revolved around stethoscopes, scalpers, needles, scissors and forceps.

- Posted at Oct 18 2011, 12:24 PM by Dr. Ashutosh

Still indebted to the life I'm blessed with, I will never forget Dr. Mathur who rescued me from a village to live a life of dignity and recognition. He has been the inspiration behind my professional vocation of being a Doctor. And now as I look back at the 15 years I have spent in the Dr. Kotnis General Hospital, each day still has so many experiences and lessons to teach.

After doing my MS in London, it was but natural for me to come back to India and work in the hospital set up by Mr. Mathur. Now a Chief Surgeon and Head Doctor, my life has revolved around stethoscopes, scalpers, needles, scissors and forceps. All these years, I didn't even have time to think about my personal life.

Main aur meri tanhai, that's how my life has been. Lonely! The few people close to my heart have left me and gone. With no dreams of my own, I'm just moving on for my patients, their lives and their hopes. My day begins living a life dedicated to the oath I took as a Doctor when I began with this journey

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted already..  Abhiya yaar... Nadii posted this three days back..😆
Armu4eva thumbnail
I hope..they update it ... regularly..!! Earlier they had a blog for Bharti.. of Bhaskar bharti.. but stopped updating in between! :S