•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Sorry if this is already said but  I am just wondering why KT is suddenly posting on FB so much. Every now and then you will find pics with cast of EHMMBH, or some comments by him. Many may find this very normal. But what is upsetting me is when you can take so much pain of posting now then what happened when RBO was running. He never posted anything, even when fans requested still. Infact once he said I dont like to post but do read n know how much fans love me. Then why suddenly this changed. Either EHMMBH is not getting the kind of popularity it was expecting (which it will never get, Shanak was magic with hardly any beautiful locations or views, still it was magic), or KT never felt associated to RBO or Khanak. 

Yashu on the other hand was always posting abt what we can expect in the coming episodes etc along with her pics. And same she did for CGM. Infact since no serials of her is coming, she hasnt posted for quite some time. 

KT maybe you are a BIG city guy, while Yashashri is different. But still she is what she is and dont pretend. The behaviour of a person shows its true colour. So if you cant appreciate RBO then you should say so n promote EHMMBH as you said its a blast on the sets.

I am dissapointed. People may think this bashing, but I dont think so as I am just expressing my views without using any abusive. If we like someone then we can also dislike someone. People should remain same.
dont feel offended but r u sure where it is the real KT who posts pics there..i have rarely seen him in his FP..
Offscreen pics of the serial, means someone related to the serial n that too pics mostly of KT. Hence either it is KT or someone he knows who is allowed to post his pictures. I cant believe pics are mosted without KT's knowledge.
you know what i couldnt agree more like i said before KT has become SUCH A TURN OFF THIS ISNT BASHING BUT HOW I FEEL im just surprised that he hasnt got much to say about RBO when thats the show that made him a star!!!!! well EHMMBH will never be as good as RBO!!!
I totally realize how you guys feel...I dont feel much better either. However, in this particular case KT is not the one posting stuff...its his admin. Whenever KT posts he uses his own account (the one with the shirtless black and white DP)...and the other Karan Tacker is his admin.  Edited by ABlank90 - 12 years ago
aditi dear..
same here 😊 

i said the same thing in detail  2 days back and  was taken for a ride..few quoting and

talking as they wish

saying I am against kt..making him villain always... I am supporting ym and all that  etc.,

etc., etc.,

reg even... if it is admin posting then  also it is happening with his knowledge

only..and

admin has to clearly say it is admin and not pose as kt..it is dishonesty .. misleading

fans

because not every one think tht much..normally  people think it is kt posting

and how ar we to know it is not him ? he can have personal plus fan page acct and

post..so it could be him as well..

we cant assume unless clear demarkations ar e made

it is a fact he never did  it for RBO/or  shanak fans  ...never!!!!.

but only few appreciate the  honest fact that yashu always felt connected.with RBO..and

kept posting regularly

..instead they start making some truthless/ baseless allegations against her too and those

who point of the truth  that she is  better ...as only  Ym fans.. against Kt  jealous etc.,  

they jump to justify /defend  kts behvaiour saying it is all promos.. all that is normal

but i dont find any other actor acting in SP shows doing such personalised promos

mentioning co-actors names  

no one does I can show u pages of those actors they mostly dmerely promote

themselves

If we ask why it was not so for RBO/shanak/yashran .what was the sin of RBO fans ..

they cant answer properly

but they just blindly ...justify and defend him again and again

like I said..let him enjoy dear..it is his day now..he never felt connected to RBO never

promoted it even once for a long time ..and it s nothing but truth  ğŸ˜­

if ther is a thing called  conscience..and if someone listens to it . really clealry it

will point it out ..but looks they dont listen

..it is better we shut up our mouths dont say anything of  behaviour of kt ..that way

we are peaceful  

otherwise ..because just because we speak our mind frealessly   we would be dragged and

branded only ym fans ..becasue kt cna never do anythign wrong according to some 

as far as Yashashri she never changes ...she is always the  same

that is what makes her  a  real good human being ...

again no offence meant to kt my views expressed .. just agreeing with u😊
Edited by sshriyaa84 - 12 years ago
Thanks guys for understanding me. Just wanted to say what had in my mind. I am a big fan of Shanak and would love to see them together. But just felt hurt with KT. He got so much popularity because of RBO and Shanak. And still he never cared, guess RBO never needed such promotion from his side while Viren from EHMMBH does need promotion badly. KT we RBO fans also deserved such offscreen pics of RBO and of Yashashri. But you never did did this for us.
Well .. Just imposing an individual's opinion .. I myself am a media person for a leading channel. With the very nice promotions , locations and stars I have witnessed the reports that just being in the second week the new star plus show is grabbing a huge audience and its doing great. .
As far as i read the post well no comparison but the evident truth is the off screen pictures and everythng of ehmmbh are coming from all equally. The producers and all leads are actively participating in the official fb page especially the producer. I am not an ardent rbo or ehmmbh fan but I like a show that has substance , hence always liked rbo and now ehmmbh pretty much too. So without a bias it is a fact that rbo was never promoted like the way it needed to , let it be thru promos or official fb page or however .. So dont really think kt was indifferent towards rbo or ehmmbh by posting pictures of only the new show rest he knows better we are none to judge but , The producer and all of the new kt show are very actively participating in the promotions and updates regarding the happenings practically everyday which sadly was never the case with rbo. Reason the channel and PH knew the best wherein they even ended the show early in advance when they so called revamp is in jan . No idea of grumbling over spoilt milk though .
Bottom line its immaturity and stupidity and silly to hold kt responsible or say he never did this that .
Further every individual is free to voice their valuable opinions . Cheers !Edited by ahmd_san - 12 years ago
Originally posted by ahmd_san

Well .. Just imposing an individual's opinion .. I myself am a media person for a leading channel. With the very nice promotions , locations and stars I have witnessed the reports that just being in the second week the new star plus show is grabbing a huge audience and its doing great. .
As far as i read the post well no comparison but the evident truth is the off screen pictures and everythng of ehmmbh are coming from all equally. The producers and all leads are actively participating in the official fb page especially the producer. I am not an ardent rbo or ehmmbh fan but I like a show that has substance , hence always liked rbo and now ehmmbh pretty much too. So without a bias it is a fact that rbo was never promoted like the way it needed to , let it be thru promos or official fb page or however .. So dont really think kt was indifferent towards rbo or ehmmbh by posting pictures of only the new show rest he knows better we are none to judge but , The producer and all of the new kt show are very actively participating in the promotions and updates regarding the happenings practically everyday which sadly was never the case with rbo. Reason the channel and PH knew the best wherein they even ended the show early in advance when they so called revamp is in jan . No idea of grumbling over spoilt milk though .
Bottom line its immaturity and stupidity and silly to hold kt responsible or say he never did this that .
Further every individual is free to voice their valuable opinions . Cheers !

dear thank u for ur active particpation and reply 😊

This is star plus show...  and PH seems to be big one... since I know they made DMG ...

No wonder it is grabbing audience ..any star plus show guarantees minimum

trps...plus promoted everywhere ..

so that is not much surprising to any one... It was expected very much

reg starone it is a well known fact  that the reach is less..

In some homes i even know they dont allow girls to see starone channel because it is

assumed as primary youth channel ...

we dont hve any say in offical promotions from channel ..or PH promoting or anyone else

promoting it ..

U can see carefully here ...people are questioning what was the individual actors role

(kts) in promoting the show in his own fan page ..and they think it is nothing ..that is it .

.he could hve done his bit  in his fan page irrespective of PH or anyone else or othrs doing

it  or not doing it

and dear  we are all highly mature enough to understand ther is no use in crying over spilt .

milk  and it was not only in his hands..and also other factors.

.trust us we know all this 😊

But what he could hve done...  ..whatever   is possible by him in fact should hve done it  

whatever is  in our hands we need to give it a best  shot..this is a very simple truth

this is irrespective of  whether anyone else does it ...or not that is what we feel ...

having known producers Yashji and swapna waghmare joshiji of RBO ...

well they would hve never objected... if he promoted it in his own way ...

.Infact they would have encouraged it..welcomed it ..whole heartedly  because they are real

gems at heart ... ğŸ˜Š

and all the people here are  merely expressing their sad views ..we know it has already

been over and nothing can be done now...

no one is blaming him ...what is the use even if we do ????...

we are merely pointing out it could have been bettr especially he had done a show for the

same channel just earlier(starone-lnmdj )...and was teh only known face to some extent

..we ar saying he could hve done his bit... leave  alone ...who else did it  or not it should

hve been done  atleast from his side .. 

might be he was not aware... not serious .. not mature to that level that time .or

whatever .

now might be he has taken it seriously .or he was asked to take it mor seriously

.let us take that way and gt over it what else can we do? ...

we have nothing personal against him .. nothing at all ..trust us 😊

anyhow we feel happy despite all this lackings/handicaps  RBO has earned a permanent

place in peoples memories for  itself with all simplicity ...

cheers to u too!..best wishes to kt and promos
Edited by sshriyaa84 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by ahmd_san

Further every individual is free to voice their valuable opinions . Cheers !

You only said producers and all leads are participating. If you promote in such a away then any serial can get attention. But RBO missed that, when from the same production house Yashu was doing her bit when she was a lessor known face it was KT's responsibility more to do his bit. Im sure as Sshriya said no one would have objected KT if he promoted RBO. If Channel is not doing then its in the hand of actors. Its just that if we love someone then also we tell them and we do love KT n Yashu but then if they hurt us then also we have every right to tell them our views. Things that helped us to reach heights , one should never forget it. We fans just expected this from KT while he was doing RBO, which he never did we thought its ok he doesnt like to post but the same person is doing for some other serial it hurts.
Edited by aditi305 - 12 years ago