Dr. Nidhi is such a real character

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys...this is my first post in this forum...I have watched the show from the very first epi...n I simply love it.😃

I am in love with all the characters in this show...right from dr.ashutosh, nidhi,anji, ranganath, mallika...everyone...they r so good...exceptional acting n a very very good storyline 👏

Coming to Dr. Nidhi...well wat do I say...I just love watching her...watching kritika's show for the first time...n I have become a fan of hers...she portrays dr. nidhi effortlessly...n wat makes her even more beautiful is that so many times i see myself in her😳

I have had my share of crushes on my seniors too...n dr. ashu and dr. nidhi bring out the " pyaar ki aahat bhi hain aur hichkichahat bhi " feeling so beautifully...that it reminds me of one of my crush too😳...the akwardness wen ur around that someone whom u seem to like...or the jealously wen he is with someone else...or the way she uses shopping as a means to get away from her sadness...everything seems so real...that I just fall in love everytime i watch dr.nidhi 😳

All in all a great show...with a great cast ...n after a long time...i actually wait for the clock to strike 8pm...so that i get to watch my fav show😃

Ashita
hey ashita welcome here🤗
great to have u posting here
i loved ur post
and same pinch to u as it is also the first show i am watching of kritz

Then u shud see other show Kritika did..

Kitani mohabbat hai season one and Season 2 with her off screen lover Karan Kundra

and Pyaar ka bandhan..

Reality show-Zara Nache Dikha

I love seeing her in Show... i have watch all..
Originally posted by arohi_arjun

Then u shud see other show Kritika did..

Kitani mohabbat hai season one and Season 2 with her off screen lover Karan Kundra

and Pyaar ka bandhan..

Reality show-Zara Nache Dikha

I love seeing her in Show... i have watch all..

woops😛
i forgot PKB and ZNKD
i watched them😃
Originally posted by roopalgupta

woops😛
i forgot PKB and ZNKD
i watched them😃

Well then u can watch PKB, ZNKD on youtube when u can...u seen KMH both season..;.
Thanks for the welcome roopal😛...n yup i have seen a few epis of znkd too...but that was all abt her being her real self...didnt get a chance to see her acting abilities in that show 😛
Ur absolutely right i feel as if Dr. Nidhi is so real in her acting abd she protray her character very effortlessly she mentioned in an article i just act like myself doesn't feel like I am acting. She is so cute lover her. U should definately watch kmh. N I too am in love with my current fav show KTLK;)
Originally posted by ashi_mania

Hey guys...this is my first post in this forum...I have watched the show from the very first epi...n I simply love it.😃

I am in love with all the characters in this show...right from dr.ashutosh, nidhi,anji, ranganath, mallika...everyone...they r so good...exceptional acting n a very very good storyline 👏

Coming to Dr. Nidhi...well wat do I say...I just love watching her...watching kritika's show for the first time...n I have become a fan of hers...she portrays dr. nidhi effortlessly...n wat makes her even more beautiful is that so many times i see myself in her😳

I have had my share of crushes on my seniors too...n dr. ashu and dr. nidhi bring out the " pyaar ki aahat bhi hain aur hichkichahat bhi " feeling so beautifully...that it reminds me of one of my crush too😳...the akwardness wen ur around that someone whom u seem to like...or the jealously wen he is with someone else...or the way she uses shopping as a means to get away from her sadness...everything seems so real...that I just fall in love everytime i watch dr.nidhi 😳

All in all a great show...with a great cast ...n after a long time...i actually wait for the clock to strike 8pm...so that i get to watch my fav show😃

Ashita

Ashita,
Totaly agree with you. Even I am become fan of Kritika and Monish. They are so cute together. Specially Krittika, she is portraying the character brilliantly. And me too after long time enjoying show in TV.  
welcome ashita... so truly said..😊
 enjoy the show😊

Even I Have become a Big Fan of Kritika after watching this show. <3