Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Dr. Nidhi is such a real character

ashi_mania IF-Rockerz
ashi_mania
ashi_mania

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Hey guys...this is my first post in this forum...I have watched the show from the very first epi...n I simply love it.Big smile

I am in love with all the characters in this show...right from dr.ashutosh, nidhi,anji, ranganath, mallika...everyone...they r so good...exceptional acting n a very very good storyline Clap

Coming to Dr. Nidhi...well wat do I say...I just love watching her...watching kritika's show for the first time...n I have become a fan of hers...she portrays dr. nidhi effortlessly...n wat makes her even more beautiful is that so many times i see myself in herEmbarrassed

I have had my share of crushes on my seniors too...n dr. ashu and dr. nidhi bring out the " pyaar ki aahat bhi hain aur hichkichahat bhi " feeling so beautifully...that it reminds me of one of my crush tooEmbarrassed...the akwardness wen ur around that someone whom u seem to like...or the jealously wen he is with someone else...or the way she uses shopping as a means to get away from her sadness...everything seems so real...that I just fall in love everytime i watch dr.nidhi Embarrassed

All in all a great show...with a great cast ...n after a long time...i actually wait for the clock to strike 8pm...so that i get to watch my fav showBig smile

Ashita

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

jishan005shantellbrownrainbows07-anzaeram-shrutireddygr8ksgforever10Ahlaweyablossom2283KaranKittu4evamozart66Darine1980pari_15BingenyctophiliaSuchi-...RamonaG....hopehotRoopal_ArDi

Roopal_ArDi IF-Stunnerz
Roopal_ArDi
Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
hey ashita welcome hereHug
great to have u posting here
i loved ur post
and same pinch to u as it is also the first show i am watching of kritz

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anshul_002MaYur_AbhiShKaranKittu4evaashi_mania

arohi_arjun Goldie
arohi_arjun
arohi_arjun

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

Then u shud see other show Kritika did..

Kitani mohabbat hai season one and Season 2 with her off screen lover Karan Kundra

and Pyaar ka bandhan..

Reality show-Zara Nache Dikha

I love seeing her in Show... i have watch all..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KaranKittu4eva

Roopal_ArDi IF-Stunnerz
Roopal_ArDi
Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arohi_arjun

Kitani mohabbat hai season one and Season 2 with her off screen lover Karan Kundra

and Pyaar ka bandhan..

woopsTongue
i forgot PKB and ZNKD
i watched themBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anshul_002MaYur_AbhiSh

arohi_arjun Goldie
arohi_arjun
arohi_arjun

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roopalgupta

Originally posted by arohi_arjun

and Pyaar ka bandhan..

woopsTongue
i forgot PKB and ZNKD
i watched themBig smile

Well then u can watch PKB, ZNKD on youtube when u can...u seen KMH both season..;.
ashi_mania IF-Rockerz
ashi_mania
ashi_mania

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Thanks for the welcome roopalTongue...n yup i have seen a few epis of znkd too...but that was all abt her being her real self...didnt get a chance to see her acting abilities in that show Tongue
KaranKittu4eva Goldie
KaranKittu4eva
KaranKittu4eva

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Ur absolutely right i feel as if Dr. Nidhi is so real in her acting abd she protray her character very effortlessly she mentioned in an article i just act like myself doesn't feel like I am acting. She is so cute lover her. U should definately watch kmh. N I too am in love with my current fav show KTLK;)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashi_mania

jishan005 Groupbie
jishan005
jishan005

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashi_mania

Hey guys...this is my first post in this forum...I have watched the show from the very first epi...n I simply love it.Big smile

I am in love with all the characters in this show...right from dr.ashutosh, nidhi,anji, ranganath, mallika...everyone...they r so good...exceptional acting n a very very good storyline Clap

Coming to Dr. Nidhi...well wat do I say...I just love watching her...watching kritika's show for the first time...n I have become a fan of hers...she portrays dr. nidhi effortlessly...n wat makes her even more beautiful is that so many times i see myself in herEmbarrassed

I have had my share of crushes on my seniors too...n dr. ashu and dr. nidhi bring out the " pyaar ki aahat bhi hain aur hichkichahat bhi " feeling so beautifully...that it reminds me of one of my crush tooEmbarrassed...the akwardness wen ur around that someone whom u seem to like...or the jealously wen he is with someone else...or the way she uses shopping as a means to get away from her sadness...everything seems so real...that I just fall in love everytime i watch dr.nidhi Embarrassed

All in all a great show...with a great cast ...n after a long time...i actually wait for the clock to strike 8pm...so that i get to watch my fav showBig smile

Ashita

Ashita,
Totaly agree with you. Even I am become fan of Kritika and Monish. They are so cute together. Specially Krittika, she is portraying the character brilliantly. And me too after long time enjoying show in TV.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KaranKittu4evaashi_mania

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index