Diya Aur Baati Hum

Sonee's SurYa VM Gallery [CLOSED] Note on Pg.08 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 8

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 8
Page 7 Page 8

KaJenroxx

IF-Dazzler

KaJenroxx

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
beautiful vm Sonee..! Brillant work...Star

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--SONEE--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sonee's SurYa VM Gallery [CLOSED] Note on Pg.08 (Page 6)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--SONEE--

IF-Rockerz

--SONEE--

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shehjar

awesome vm sonee keep up the good work ...

Hey dear
Thank U!!!Big smile

Originally posted by b2011

Nice VM sonee.  Do make more.

Glad u like it dear!!
more?? dunno ..now a days i dont hv any inspiration nor any song clicked me for SurYa?Embarrassed

Originally posted by seelaks

Thanks sweet!!Tongue

Originally posted by sandhya471

Lovely video 

Glad u like it dear!!Embarrassed

--SONEE--

IF-Rockerz

--SONEE--

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Haych.Are

Omg i was waiting for someone to do a vm on teri meri for Surya, and you've done an amazzinng job, this is soo good, Clap
I watched all your previous ones as well, and the "Dil mein ye shor hain kyun" vm is soo amazing :D
I hope you keep doing more vm's Big smile x

Hey thnks u so much!Big smile
Glad u enjoyed it...
dil mein ye shor hai kyun is my favo song...glad u loved that one.Embarrassed
thnk u so much for ur appreciation.Embarrassed

Originally posted by mmanju1

Thumbs UpAwesome VM sonee!!!!!ClapClapLoved it...keep doing more..superb song selection

Hey thank u so much manjuu!Big smile
Glad u enjoyed it...

Originally posted by KaJenroxx

beautiful vm Sonee..! Brillant work...Star

Thank U Dear!!!Tongue

stranger2rose

IF-Sizzlerz

stranger2rose

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Ok here I am
Teri meri vm...what a beautiful song selected..omg so many dialogues..u were ready to kill me ..lol ..but thankfully m watching n listening via cell..so really liked the way u matched the lyricswith the scenes like when they both exchange dolls and separate ..the. Lyrics follow..ek dujhe se hue juda...the accident scene was also lovely and the words follow ..khuda tune aisa khwab dikhaya ..finally they meet in the end and the vm ends on a happy note ..but still yaar so many dialogues..lol

Now ishaqzade ..one of my favorite songs..and such a sweet n short vm with happy moments ..feels really nice to see both of them smiling when the lyrics. Were going well with scenes ..like ek thaali chakne lage and he is feeding her ..how sweet

Yeh lamha kahan - must say mindblowing songs picked up..in this vm the lyrics have been matched so well that I am amazed..for instance how is hand comes up to hug her when the words play ab chu loon zara..then he asks forgiveness by holding his ears and the words go ruthe bacche ..and lastly both applying cream on each others wounds when the lyrics play zakham something ..big hand for this vm

Edited by stranger2rose - 23 June 2012 at 8:11am

--SONEE--

stranger2rose

IF-Sizzlerz

stranger2rose

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Sonee ..yaar u have made such beautiful vms on this forum ..the dor song was so well used ..the special effects were just superb..loved the short vm..

--SONEE--

--SONEE--

IF-Rockerz

--SONEE--

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stranger2rose

Ok here I am 

dhanya bhag humare k aap padhareTongue
Teri meri vm...what a beautiful song selected.. i knwEmbarrassedomg so many dialogues  LOL ..u were ready to kill me ..lol really?? but i ever tell u to watch this vms?? lol .but thankfully m watching n listening via cell.. waah smart gal...so really liked the way u matched the lyricswith the scenes like when they both exchange dolls and separate ..the. Lyrics follow..ek dujhe se hue juda bang on my favo. bit toooClap thnk u...the accident scene was also lovely and the words follow ..khuda tune aisa khwab dikhaya ..finally they meet in the end and the vm ends on a happy note .. thnk u once again but still yaar so many dialogues..lol...i wanted to present their whole story so try to add dialogues too...thoda thoda karke kuch jaada hi ho gayaLOL

Now ishaqzade ..one of my favorite songs arhh mera bhi..and such a sweet n short vm with happy moments yesEmbarrassed..feels really nice to see both of them smiling when the lyrics. Were going well with scenes ..like ek thaali chakne lage and he is feeding her ..how sweet ...awww ur also so sweet!!...such a beautiful and detail comment on suryaDay Dreaming

Yeh lamha kahan - must say mindblowing songs picked up..ohh now i remember u'd suggested d same song for mr. d??hain naa??? awww sorryOuchbhool gayi...in this vm the lyrics have been matched so well that I am amazed WOW....for instance how is hand comes up to hug her when the words play ab chu loon zara..then he asks forgiveness by holding his ears and the words go ruthe bacche ..and lastly both applying cream on each others wounds when the lyrics play zakham something ..big hand for this vmThank you,Hug
i'm so glad Rosie...u like all the vms just not like u gt jealous also lol hv to inform Mimi'jee Approve

Once again thank u so much for ur appreciation...u knw it means alot. Hug 

stranger2rose

--SONEE--

IF-Rockerz

--SONEE--

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stranger2rose

Sonee ..Rosie Hugyaar u have made such beautiful vms on this forum ?? Shocked acchaji?? check my LTL vm gallery pg darling??it just k haven't md anything on DN ..may be that's why ur feeling lyk dis LOL ..the dor song was so well used thnk uBig smile..the special effects were just superb..loved the short vm.. i love this vm but it is very dukhela vm u knwOuchLOL
Thank u once again for ur words..Hug

stranger2rose

--SONEE--

IF-Rockerz

--SONEE--

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged
res.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top