Diya Aur Baati Hum

Sonee's SurYa VM Gallery [CLOSED] Note on Pg.08 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 3 Page 8

Rupal

IF-Dazzler

Rupal

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Nice VM..Thanks for sharing..Keep rocking.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--SONEE--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sonee's SurYa VM Gallery [CLOSED] Note on Pg.08 (Page 2)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lamar123

lamar123

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
nice love it

--SONEE--

Ashima_Mishal

Goldie

Ashima_Mishal

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Excellent VMHeart...i love this version and u used it! Beautiful! and tunney mere fav scenes lagaaye! Yipeee!Day Dreaming The one in temple and then sandhya leaning on suraj's shoulder!~Embarrassed

--SONEE--

stranger2rose

IF-Sizzlerz

stranger2rose

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rose_Petal

Hey Soneejee! Tongue The VM was gorgeous...it was short but still very nice. Approve Btw, I don't see Rose's comment here so make sure you keep sending her PMs! She must see it. Wink 
mimi ji why r u so concerned that i comment on the vm Wink...even though i dont watch the show i saw the vm even before it was posted here .Smile..happy now .Angry..i did scrap her my comments so dont worry .LOL..and i guess her sis because of whom she made this vm should have posted her comments first ..lol...
sonee ...once again very nice vm and to ur surprise i even heard the vm ...did the first thing when came online today LOL...lovely song n scene selection Clap..hope ur sis is happy with ur efforts ...Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eye_can_talk--SONEE--

Rose_Petal

IF-Dazzler

Rose_Petal

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Shocked Rose, why have you been ji-ing after my name? Pinch I have seen that a few times now...
And you know it's not important for me to know if you sent your comments to Soneejee (see - jee/ji goes in here Tongue). I just was making sure that you got to see it. And now that I know you saw it even before it was posted here...I am just so happy. DancingROFL

Edited by Rose_Petal - 21 October 2011 at 12:46am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--SONEE--stranger2rose

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
WOWW soneeClapClap.. its beautiful dearBig smile.. loved the mixingEmbarrassed.. awesome jobThumbs Up.. keep it up dearBig smile

--SONEE--

stranger2rose

IF-Sizzlerz

stranger2rose

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eye_can_talk

thank you sooo much diiiSmile

i just love this VMSmile

AWESUME song , and superb editing ClapClapClap

my favt scene Embarrassed sandhya writting sooraj name on his booksTongue n sooraj making dil jalebiEmbarrassed

most fvrt tea sharingEmbarrassed

thank u di  for lovely VM

Smile

OMG finally a comment from the lil sis ShockedShockedShocked...oye hoye sonee she calls u diii ..Shocked.itni izzat LOL..lol...chalo u deserve it considering u made such a fab vm including all her fav scenes afterall ek hazaaron mein luv ki behna hai Embarrassed..lol...saari umr inhe sang rehna hai ...

--SONEE--

--SONEE--

IF-Rockerz

--SONEE--

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stranger2rose

Originally posted by eye_can_talk

thank you sooo much diiiSmile

i just love this VMSmile

AWESUME song , and superb editing ClapClapClap

my favt scene Embarrassed sandhya writting sooraj name on his booksTongue n sooraj making dil jalebiEmbarrassed

most fvrt tea sharingEmbarrassed

thank u di  for lovely VM

Smile

OMG finally a comment from the lil sis ShockedShockedShocked...oye hoye sonee she calls u diii ..Shocked.itni izzat LOL..lol...chalo u deserve it considering u made such a fab vm including all her fav scenes afterall ek hazaaron mein luv ki behna hai Embarrassed..lol...saari umr inhe sang rehna hai ...

Mujhe koi respect de hazam nahin hoti??Evil Smile...LOL.. n dont worry itana jall matt ..woh tujhe our Ms.Patel ko bhi DII hi bulati hai...Evil Smile dunno it's fab or not but yaa its one of my gud work lol...coz i really lyk editing Embarrassed..n yaa i try to include all her favo. scene's...

@bold...arrhh plz...woh kaafi haiD'oh...tu bhi matt start karLOL

stranger2rose

Post Reply New Post

Go to top