Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Sonee ..yaar u have made such beautiful vms on this forum ..the dor song was so well used ..the special effects were just superb..loved the short vm..
ShuVin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: stranger2rose

Ok here I am 

dhanya bhag humare k aap padhare😛
Teri meri vm...what a beautiful song selected.. i knw😳omg so many dialogues  LOL ..u were ready to kill me ..lol really?? but i ever tell u to watch this vms?? lol .but thankfully m watching n listening via cell.. waah smart gal...so really liked the way u matched the lyricswith the scenes like when they both exchange dolls and separate ..the. Lyrics follow..ek dujhe se hue juda bang on my favo. bit tooo👏 thnk u...the accident scene was also lovely and the words follow ..khuda tune aisa khwab dikhaya ..finally they meet in the end and the vm ends on a happy note .. thnk u once again but still yaar so many dialogues..lol...i wanted to present their whole story so try to add dialogues too...thoda thoda karke kuch jaada hi ho gaya😆

Now ishaqzade ..one of my favorite songs arhh mera bhi..and such a sweet n short vm with happy moments yes😳..feels really nice to see both of them smiling when the lyrics. Were going well with scenes ..like ek thaali chakne lage and he is feeding her ..how sweet ...awww ur also so sweet!!...such a beautiful and detail comment on surya😍

Yeh lamha kahan - must say mindblowing songs picked up..ohh now i remember u'd suggested d same song for mr. d??hain naa??? awww sorrybhool gayi...in this vm the lyrics have been matched so well that I am amazed WOW....for instance how is hand comes up to hug her when the words play ab chu loon zara..then he asks forgiveness by holding his ears and the words go ruthe bacche ..and lastly both applying cream on each others wounds when the lyrics play zakham something ..big hand for this vmThank you,🤗
i'm so glad Rosie...u like all the vms just not like u gt jealous also lol hv to inform Mimi'jee 

Once again thank u so much for ur appreciation...u knw it means alot. 🤗 

ShuVin thumbnail
Originally posted by: stranger2rose

Sonee ..Rosie 🤗yaar u have made such beautiful vms on this forum ?? 😲 acchaji?? check my LTL vm gallery pg darling??it just k haven't md anything on DN ..may be that's why ur feeling lyk dis 😆 ..the dor song was so well used thnk u😃..the special effects were just superb..loved the short vm.. i love this vm but it is very dukhela vm u knw😆

Thank u once again for ur words..🤗

ShuVin thumbnail
Hey Friendz...first of all thank u for liking my previous work...have uploaded my NEW Anas & Deepika's ITA Performance VM..love their performance..both wer looking awesome.. thought to vid and this song click me...i knw song meaning is very diff. but i loved d bits...that why...i just love this song...Hope u all like it. 

Suraj Sandya - Pani Da Rang || Watch in HD plz

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aH2uEFamleA [/YOUTUBE]

Hope u all like it.

Sonee <3

Edited by --SONEE-- - 11 years ago
-TomNJerry- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
its gorgeous! ... beautiful song to go with it !! 

SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
Thanks for uploading it.
Loved it to the core.
Hats off mate.
Inandan397 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

U made their Lovely Love Story More Lovely .. ❤️

b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Sonee.  Nice VM.
ShuVin thumbnail
Originally posted by: -TomNJerry-

its gorgeous! ... beautiful song to go with it !! 

Thank U So much😳

Originally posted by: SAIBALROUTH

Thanks for uploading it.
Loved it to the core.
Hats off mate.

Glad you liked it.
Thank you 4 ur appreciation

Originally posted by: Inandan397

U made their Lovely Love Story More Lovely .. ❤️

aww that's a huge compliment yaar... Thank U!😳

Originally posted by: surya4ever12

very nice

Thanks pal!!!😃

Originally posted by: b2011

Thanks Sonee.  Nice VM.

Thank you & Hope u enjoyed it!!!

Originally posted by: Deebz

Beautiful! Thank you!

Glad u like it!😳

@All...Thank u for liking my vm and for ur sweet comments too...it means alot.😃

Edited by --SONEE-- - 11 years ago
ShuVin thumbnail

NOTE 

Thank you for all for liking and commenting for VMz...🤗 But now i'm declaring that,.. my vm gallery is closed. NO MORE VMz...sorry to disappoint u all but;...i have to...so Thank u again.