The Vampire Diaries

India-Forums

Katherine and Damon

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Hi, My forst post here.. !

I am a total crazy Stelena fan, for over a decade (Since the books days)
But recently after watching TVD - I have also started loving the Katherine Damon jodi, it has an edge to it.

If I try and look where they stand with each other - it looks as though they are almost soulmates - But they don't realise it.

Going back 1864 - Damon was too sweet, less stud than Stefan and Katherine was a hidden meanie. But Damon thought the world of her and loved her without being compelled. This Salvatore brother really loved her, not knowing her love for him was not genuine. He had this image of her in his mind that led him to loosing his own life to spend eternity for her.

Without Katherine he was going to end his life and not complete the transition...
After completing - he lived on, so oneday he can be with her. Hook or by crook he was gonna bring her back.

Present time
He realised that she betrayed them and was never in the tomb. Still he was prepared to forgive and forget and she admitted that she never loved him... it is at this point that Damon broke.

He always held a soft spot for Elena - because she reminded him of his ideal Katherine.
How I see it is that Damon sees the Katherine that he wants to see in Elena - His ideal Katherine,

After Katherine's return from the tomb, Damon was more shattered after realising that Katherine almot had him killed - knowing well that she was a total  cow with him anyway - But the truth when it sinks in was more painful. HER betrayal this time really got to him.
He kept checking for her answer to change - when in epi 16 season 2 I think he kept saying the same thing over and over again - u almost had me killed.

Somewhere along his love is still there shadowed by the hatred and betrayal - and with Damon there is always a fine line between his love and hatred.

After seeing the way Katherine had treated him - I so wanted her to chase Damon, and for him to give her some of her own medicine. So it's fun to watch this bitersweet drama between the two.
I HOPE he will not give in easily though.

Carisma ..xx

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsyViviliciousgirlvampire123Ann_92sunflower52RatiGAnhdara13snitchseeker.Reshama.Kai..JealousBasher.

.JealousBasher. IF-Stunnerz
.JealousBasher.
.JealousBasher.

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
OMG Cari...you are just like me here as wellLOL

I am also a die-hard Stelena fan and either want Damon-Katherine or Damon-Bonnie. Well Bonnie is busy with Jeremy these days, so I want Damon-Katherine. Day Dreaming They both are so fiery and hawt. Gosh I love these two. I want them together by hook or by crook.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsyViviliciousgirl-Junglee-carisma2

Viviliciousgirl Goldie
Viviliciousgirl
Viviliciousgirl

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Cari...Chakku..don't forget me!Hug
I am obsessed with Stelena!Day Dreaming But at the same time Kathy-Damon are just too hawt to handleBlushing. And they have this crackling chemistry between them..both are mischievous and hot at the same time..gosh i love themEmbarrassed. For me it will always be Stelena and Damorine!Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
I don't think this time Damon is going to Kathrine this easily. After the last episode I don't think so.

Even I want Damon with Bonnie. They also have dynamic relationship. Damon and Elena not good, because I kind of find Elena a little bland, esp for a guy like Damon. 

Elena suits Stefan better as they both have the same personalities. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Junglee-carisma2

-Junglee- IF-Sizzlerz
-Junglee-
-Junglee-

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunflower52

I don't think this time Damon is going to Kathrine this easily. After the last episode I don't think so.

Even I want Damon with Bonnie. They also have dynamic relationship. Damon and Elena not good, because I kind of find Elena a little bland, esp for a guy like Damon. 

Elena suits Stefan better as they both have the same personalities. 
ditto

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

<font color="#006600">OMG Cari...you are just like me here as wellLOL</font>

<font color="#006600">I am also a die-hard Stelena fan and either want Damon-Katherine or Damon-Bonnie. Well Bonnie is busy with Jeremy these days, so I want Damon-Katherine.Day DreamingThey both are so fiery and hawt. Gosh I love these two. I want them together by hook or by crook.</font>
heyy gang, I'm so glad u guys are are here... I know they are two different, but they are incredible
Meeph IF-Sizzlerz
Meeph
Meeph

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged

delena all the way yaar<3

According to the latest episode,i dont think damon is goin bk to Katherine

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

friends_rockReal.Madridcarisma2safeplacetoland

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged