Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Removed...Link PG1 (Page 37)

Post Reply New Post

Page 37 of 39

coolflora

Goldie

coolflora

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
does anyone know the name of ff in which arnav and khushi both runaway to delhi from their own engagement and then they met in delhi and arnav fall in love with khushi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Removed...Link PG1 (Page 37)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

farfar319

farfar319

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged
GHi .. i actually posted this unDer the general help desk topic... and then i found this topix.. i was wonderibg if you could help me find the oneshot where khushi is agt the hospital after leaving arnav after their six month contract marriage is over; where all this time no ones been able to find her. she had slept with arnav before she left and is now preggers, i think in labor. anjali is at the hospital and spots her. anjali calls arnav and tells him to come without telling him khushis stat. he comes and they talk it out and they have a girl. and in the end khushi says that their girl looks like anjali while i think everyone else is like it looks like khushi. you would thjnk i wouldve rembebered the title or something... but i have no clue. it was definitely written recently .. past month or so.   thanks!

farfar319

farfar319

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farfar319

GHi .. i actually posted this unDer the general help desk topic... and then i found this topix.. i was wonderibg if you could help me find the oneshot where khushi is agt the hospital after leaving arnav after their six month contract marriage is over; where all this time no ones been able to find her. she had slept with arnav before she left and is now preggers, i think in labor. anjali is at the hospital and spots her. anjali calls arnav and tells him to come without telling him khushis stat. he comes and they talk it out and they have a girl. and in the end khushi says that their girl looks like anjali while i think everyone else is like it looks like khushi. you would thjnk i wouldve rembebered the title or something... but i have no clue. it was definitely written recently .. past month or so.   thanks!
k

sorry for typos! did this on my phone.

Devilways

Devilways

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
hey I read this one a long time ago... abt Shyam trying to kill Anjali on Arnav and Khushi's marriage by setting her ablaze and then making it look like a suicide. Arnav gets angry and then rapes Khushi. Khushi is sick later and scared. Anjali wakes up and confirms Shyam's role in the incident. Arnav is repentant.
Please help me locate it. Its really nagging me.

BlueMystique

IF-Rockerz

BlueMystique

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

I am pretty sure this is the story: Unbreakable bonds by meera30. I just started reading it...
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2788205

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhusquare

Aparamegha

IF-Dazzler

Aparamegha

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
thnx

-JollyJabeen-

IF-Sizzlerz

-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Amazing!

We have some real awesome writers out there who are extremely talented!

CONGOO CONGRATSS to you all! Your wonderfulClap

Here's my 2Embarrassed

Arshi FF-Unintentionally in love-LINK

and 

Arshi FF-Truth LINK

Name-Jabeen
USERNAME-CHIKA784
LOL

Thank youHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jessjazz

farfar319

farfar319

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nazreen-

Umm, I'm pretty sure this isn't the one, but it's a little similar. A series of OS's I wrote a while back!
But I hope the you find the one you're looking for Smile

Someday We'll Know 

To say those six months of being married to Arnav Singh Raizada were hard on her would be an understatement. Not that she was hurt, not kept well. She was given all things she could have asked for and more. But, things. Mere material things. She didn't have anyone to talk to. She felt lonely most of the time. The ignorance is what hurt. She was unnoticed, unheard, in Shanti Niketan. But, yes, she was fed. She did breathe in air to survive.

Originally posted by Devilways

hey I read this one a long time ago... abt Shyam trying to kill Anjali on Arnav and Khushi's marriage by setting her ablaze and then making it look like a suicide. Arnav gets angry and then rapes Khushi. Khushi is sick later and scared. Anjali wakes up and confirms Shyam's role in the incident. Arnav is repentant.
Please help me locate it. Its really nagging me.

Once again, pretty sure it's not what you're looking for, but something similar I wrote:

Sorry! 

Nazreen Smile

Yes I did get a chance to read them... I think it was actually a few days ago when I was distracted at work so I wasn't able to comment then, but I did now! Totally loved it.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top