Suggestions / Comments

plz help how to become a member of a forum ?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

faria86

IF-Sizzlerz

faria86

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
plzzz help me how to become a member of a forum is there anything to do...clicking on any option or something or it's just you have to do post on that forum regularly 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "plz help how to become a member of a forum ?" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

faria86

IF-Sizzlerz

faria86

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged
plzzz help me i'm member of GF 
but didn't know about Myforums option last week i noticed it so
i'm wondering...
is it important to Add GF to myforums option or it's just an option nothing important...
as i didn't add GF to myforums before so my post ,rating & all was counted...or not 

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged

Hey Faria,

You can become part of a forum by commenting there to post interesting topics related to the forum, participates in discussions, etc. 

My Forum options are up to you, you can add your favorite forums there by double clicking on the yellow star at the top. From this week, My forums counts for Chaska meter rating so if you want GF to lead, you may have to add it and other forums of your interest.

Hope that helps.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

faria86

faria86

IF-Sizzlerz

faria86

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aahaana

Hey Faria,

You can become part of a forum by commenting there to post interesting topics related to the forum, participates in discussions, etc. 

My Forum options are up to you, you can add your favorite forums there by double clicking on the yellow star at the top. From this week, My forums counts for Chaska meter rating so if you want GF to lead, you may have to add it and other forums of your interest.

Hope that helps.

thank you so much that was really help...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana

Post Reply New Post

Go to top