India-Forums

Miscellaneous
Miscellaneous

part 19 of Saanjh

neelam8 Groupbie
neelam8
neelam8

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 9:31am | IP Logged

"You singing was so random," Ishan was saying. "I honestly didn't even expect it."

But Saanjh wasn't paying attention. She was still thinking of what Ethan had said. Whenever Ethan said something, it was always the right thing. It didn't even have to make sense. All that mattered was that it was usually right. It was as if Ethan had the ability or power to see the future. It was something that Saanjh had always felt, ever since she had come to know him.

"Hey, are you listening to me?" Ishan asked, realizing Saanjh was in another world.  

"Sorry, I'm just thinking of something," Saanjh said shaking her head.

"What?"

"Nothing important. So what were you saying?" Saanjh said, returning back to normal mode.

"I was saying that you have such a beautiful voice. However, I hardly heard you sing tonight."

"Oh."

"You seem lost. Everything alright?" Ishan asked, now sounding concerned.

"Yeah, I'm sorry. I don't mean to sound so spaced out. I'm just a little tired. That's all."

"Oh, okay." Deciding to leave Saanjh alone, Ishan walked quietly behind Saanjh, not uttering a single word.

"Um Ishan, we're at the bottom of your building. There's no security or anything to stop me so I might as well lead you in," Saanjh said looking around.

"Are you sure? You might get in trouble."

"All they'll say is you don't belong in here and kick me out. It's really no big deal. And I bet no one will even notice that I am even here."

"If you don't care, then why should I?" Ishan said with a laugh. "Just lead the way."  

Walking up the stairs, Saanjh asked, "What room?"

"Third floor. Room 349."

"Oh, well that's good. At least you're not all the way up on the 12th floor," Saanjh said with a brief laugh. "Otherwise these stairs would have killed you. There are not even any elevators to save you."

"Yea, Nishant said the same thing yesterday. I guess I am lucky."  

Helping Ishan into his room, Saanjh stood in the doorway, confused. "Do you mind if I ask you something?"

"Are you going to come in or just stand in the doorway?" Ishan asked walking in.

Closing the door behind her, Saanjh said, "How do you clean your room? I mean it's not as if you have a maid or anything. And you don't dorm with anyone either so they can't help you either."

"It's been years since I've been blind Saanjh," Ishan said throwing his jacket on the floor. "I've learned a few things."

"Yea, to throw your clothes on the floor," Saanjh said with a smirk, picking up Ishan's jacket.  

"Oh, well that I just do when I don't feel like being neat. But otherwise, I can do stuff on my own. I mean I never know all the time whether my room looks clean or not but if I am not tripping on anything, that usually means things are fine in my room."

"Right," Saanjh said nodding. As Ishan sat down on his bed, Saanjh felt suddenly uncomfortable and looked around uneasily. "Well then. I should be leaving just about now."

"Oh, ok. Well, um...thanks for bringing me inside and all. You know, considering the fact that you could have gotten into major trouble if someone had caught you bringing me in here."

"No problem," Saanjh said opening the door to Ishan's dorm. "It was my pleasure," she added with a grin. "Anyway, I'll see you tomorrow. Good night."

"Sweet dreams."

hey guys, i think this is getting kind of boring...i mean it's so repetitive...so can i stop posting?  

edit_

i cant believe this....my computer no longer has my story...i only have the first 12 pages...if anyone by any chance saved any part for any odd reason, please send it to me by PM? PLEASE???? ok now i am going  to throw myself in a ditch...

and i am not saying this because i dont want to post anything up...i will post the rest up...promise...you guys are so sweet...:tear:

Edited by neelam8 - 04 March 2005 at 4:01pm

koolgirl88 Goldie
koolgirl88
koolgirl88

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

umm it wud kinda suck if u stop posting but if u feel like ur being "forced" or sumthing, u can stop posting. its ur choice dont be pressured 2 do it. and like only 10 ppl or so read it and stuff so u can stop, its not dat big of a deal. i personally think u shud stop cuz u got alot of stuff 2 do 4 jr yr.. Tongue

bubbles Senior Member
bubbles
bubbles

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how can you say that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????????????????????????

i can't believe you just wrote that, instead of ending it here, why don't you speed it up and finish it soon.

You can't let down your fans/readers, and it doesn't matter how many people read it,its the fact that people who do, appreciate your writing.

you have to keep writing, for me at least! i study medicine, and i hardly have time to breath! but u must take time out to enjoy your hobby!thats the only way you can relax!

|Persephone| IF-Sizzlerz
|Persephone|
|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director, BollyCurry Executive Director

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
what???how can u stop now???end it fast but end it....don't stop in between....u just keep wondering...its like reading a book whose l;ast page has been torn....n u never know what really happened in the end...c'mon don't end it...
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top