India-Forums

Tyler-Caroline's fight over Rebekah..:( Shitt :O

MrsSidMalhotra IF-Sizzlerz
MrsSidMalhotra
MrsSidMalhotra

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged

Salaam namastey and

Hola amigos HugSmile

there is a very depressing and heartbreaking article abt FORWOODCry Broken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken Heart

Guys this news has Broken my heart nto millions of piecesCry... i got this news from Hollywood life CryCry

vampire diaries 3x06

If Rebekah does end up getting between Caroline and Tyler, I'd be disappointed ' but definitely not surprised. After all, remember how becoming a vampire pushed Caroline away from Matt (Zach Roerig) Since Rebekah has closer ties to the hybrids than Caroline, it would make total sense for Tyler to gravitate towards her. Ermm Ermm

Caroline (Candice Accola) and Tyler's (Michael Trevino) relationship is about to go from red-hot to red-alert on the Oct. 20 episode of The Vampire Diaries. Not only is Caroline annoyed with Tyler's excitement about being Klaus'  ROFL ROFL(Joseph Morgan) first successful hybrid, but she's also miffed that he's been spending time with Rebekah (Claire Holt!Cry wth ConfusedConfusedOuch

Broken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken Heart 

But you know what the worst part about this potential love triangle is? "Tybekah" is actually a really cool couple name. my answer : Angrywell Don't even think abt it AngryAngry Ermm Ermm

i'm in tears and can't stop crying and i officially hate rebekah and klaus for this Cry wat ya say guys CryCryCry

Broken Heart

Sonu

Edited by RobseSSedSonu - 20 October 2011 at 1:25am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsyAnn_92.Reshama.Nadz_YuNalover

Nadz_YuNalover IF-Addictz
Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
OMG that sucks Stern Smile argghh this is so annoying i cnt wait for today's episode Ermm the last episode made me so scared ROFL my head was spinning so much im telling u Ermm 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsyMrsSidMalhotra

MrsSidMalhotra
MrsSidMalhotra

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover

OMG that sucks Stern Smile argghh this is so annoying i cnt wait for today's episode Ermm the last episode made me so scared ROFL my head was spinning so much im telling u Ermm 
 u r ryt that sucks ConfusedConfusedConfused

the last episode gave me huge goosebumps ROFLROFLROFLROFL
but i cried so much Ermm Ermm and my eyes got swollen CryCry... i so wanna watch todays epi Ermm 

lubslubsyNadz_YuNalover

Nadz_YuNalover IF-Addictz
Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RobseSSedSonu

the last episode gave me huge goosebumps ROFL
but i cried so much Ermm Ermm and my eyes got swollen CryCry... i so wanna watch todays epi Ermm 

ROFLROFLROFLROFL I knw i was freaking out after that ROFLROFL i had to take medz to remove the headache it caused ROFLROFL coz was watching on a 10 inch laptop and it was so close to my eyes with ear phones so extra high effects on sound ROFLROFL My god i freaked out big tymROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrsSidMalhotra

MrsSidMalhotra
MrsSidMalhotra

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 1:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by RobseSSedSonu

the last episode gave me huge goosebumps ROFL

ROFLROFLROFLROFL I knw i was freaking out after that ROFLROFL i had to take medz to remove the headache it caused ROFLROFL coz was watching on a 10 inch laptop and it was so close to my eyes with ear phones so extra high effects on sound ROFLROFL My god i freaked out big tymROFL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLohhh

Nadz_YuNalover

Ann_92 IF-Dazzler
Ann_92
Ann_92

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
nooo
this cant be happening..
ty wats rong with u..rebekah that spoiled brat..u r choosing her ova caro..sum1 pls knock sum sense into him

lubslubsyMrsSidMalhotra

MrsSidMalhotra
MrsSidMalhotra

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ann_92

nooo
this cant be happening..
ty wats rong with u..rebekah that spoiled brat..u r choosing her ova caro..sum1 pls knock sum sense into him
 same here Ermm Cry... i'm not accepting that Ty has become a Hybrid Ermm ErmmCry
 ty is doing like this  is due to Klaus and his sooo called sister re be kah ROFL ROFL... Angry
shona. IF-Rockerz
shona.
shona.

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged
this sucks
no tybekkah only Forwood!

MrsSidMalhotra

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index