CID
CID

India-Forums

CID SB JAN 30th AATANK PART 1

OodlesDoodles IF-Veteran Member
OodlesDoodles
OodlesDoodles

Posted: 31 January 2006 at 8:32am | IP Logged

A mystery person walks into a dark house where there are lots of newspaper clippings about people dead and the radio is on which is saying that the terrorist attempts to blow a bridge has been foiled. This mystery person walks over to some pictures of men in the wall . Some of these pictures are crossed ( kind of meaning they have been taken care of like killed them) . This person crosses the picture of the man and takes a gun case and walks out of there Mumbai railway station : The man Jain whose picture has been crossed is on the phone telling his wife he is reaching home and tells his son he has gifts. The mystery person is aiming but Jain gets into the taxi and goes home
    Jain's wife Kavita and son are also in another taxi and the wife is telling the taxi driver to go faster as she wants to reach before her husband as its his birthday and she wants to decorate the house for that

Jain reaches home first and while he goes to his house he gets a call and he keeps telling the person on the phone not to trouble him as he is not that person

. He reaches home and puts his phone down and opens the windows.
    The mystery person now is on the terrace of the opposite building and can get aim 

. When Jain comes back after a wash this mystery person call and just when Jain picks up the phone which is near the window the mystery person gets a clear aim and shoots.
    Kavita and her son reach home and the watchman tells them that the dad has been home for some time. Kavita decides to call and surprise but as no one picks the phone they open the door to see him lying dead with a bullet on his head Pratap , Tejali and Abhi come over there. The nieghbour who calls them gives them all the details. They look around the house for clues and see that there was a call at 11:15 and Jain had just stepped out of the shower as his hair was still wet. The neighbour says that one night he saw Jain talkin to a person
      wearing a white safari suit and they were arguing with each other.
      Kavita also remembers that for the past 3 weeks Jain has been getting some calls that make him annoyed but he would not tell her anything when he asked. The watchman says that he has seen the white safari suit person and also that the car that person came in had a rifle sticker.
      Abhi figures out that the person who shot was not shooting from inside the house from the opposite building as the bullet is from a long range rifle and not from a gun.
    He also says that as he has done commando training this kind of shooting is the act of professional.
    They go over to the other building and find a SIM card and also the shell besides there is a symbol drawn.

ACP Prad comes to the bureau. Ajatshatru has gone to delhi . Pratap tells him that the rifle used is a Garret M 190.
    Pradyuman  asks to see the pictures taken and he sees the symbol and recollects it.
    He calls Special Investiation officer Satya .Satya tells him that he is still investigation the case with the symbol and ACP tells him now there is a third person killed and the symbol is there.
  • Pratap gets a call of another murder. Satya along with Pratap ,Tejaliand Abhi go over there and see a man killed. His friend is the one who saw the body. They see the same symbol.

Edited by priya.nair - 31 January 2006 at 8:34am

Shakstar IF-Rockerz
Shakstar
Shakstar

Posted: 31 January 2006 at 10:19am | IP Logged
thanks 4 the lovely update Priya... Smile
Anastacia IF-Veteran Member
Anastacia
Anastacia

Posted: 31 January 2006 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Thanks Priya. I still have to watch this episode. I had to study for an exam, but now I am free, and will watch the video and post my comments later! Smile
~*simran*~ IF-Veteran Member

Posted: 31 January 2006 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
anjali.nair IF-Veteran Member
anjali.nair
anjali.nair

Posted: 02 February 2006 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
thanks priya for the wonderful update. i didn't get a chance to watch it. reading your update was like watching the show. love the picture-update idea. i am yet to go to part 2 and 3. so i am still stuck at kavita's husband's murder and prad calling satya.

i have a doubt though. in last week's story they showed ajaat discussing the case with prad and i thought most probably bp singh is going to make prad the ACP of both shows and let ajaat go. could that be possible? because this episode there is no ajaat.
OodlesDoodles IF-Veteran Member
OodlesDoodles
OodlesDoodles

Posted: 02 February 2006 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
no anju i doubt it especially as ajat has been getting a lot of attention at the AJK shows . I think he may have been on vacation and PRadyuman is just filling in. Although i am not sure of Satya as he is the one who has been the lead for a part of this and the other 2 episodes.
anjali.nair IF-Veteran Member
anjali.nair
anjali.nair

Posted: 02 February 2006 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
so didn't they show ajaat in 2nd and 3rd episodes too. now i really think ajaat has opted out and this satya is going to be the lead.

ajaat Cry
~*simran*~ IF-Veteran Member

Posted: 02 February 2006 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top