Celebrity Fan Clubs

!~Heartthrob Daya's FC-Daya's b'day contest Pg 102 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 150

Aditi_97

IF-Rockerz

Aditi_97

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Good morning mona di...Big smile
how are you...?? how was your Diwali...??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Twinkles-monika21

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "!~Heartthrob Daya's FC-Daya's b'day contest Pg 102 (Page 9)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

m_kal2011

IF-Sizzlerz

m_kal2011

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Hello Aditi, Twinky, Debo, Monika. Big smile Hope u all had an excellent Diwali

@ Monika, fantastic fc yaar. Despite being faced so many problems u made such a nice one. I really appreciate.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Twinkles-monika21

-purnima-

IF-Sizzlerz

-purnima-

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by debasree04

I know i m very late but congrats Daya sir & all fans of Daya sir for the new wonderful FC
Monika it is superb yaar...too good!!! ClapStar

Hello everyone...Good morning Big smile--goodmorning Big smileBig smile

Originally posted by -purnima-

sachin,nick ,kajal, were not taken along to kolkatta  Dancing...LOLLOLLOL.& also the biggest relief was... that episode was nothing what i expected LOLLOL "yeh sab toh ek plan tha" LOLLOL 

These two parts are one of the main reason for which i liked the episode so much...CID mein melodrama achha nehin lagta LOL
i guess it was the biggest reason i can watch this episode any number of times LOLLOLLOL

Daya sir is just superb specially in coffee house...i was just scared to see him...ACP sir & Abhijeet sir cant hold him properly when he used to fall...this scene is very special for me becoz i was present at the time of shooting Embarrassed
aww  dats so nice Big smileBig smile that falling scene reminded me of...scenes from episode "dangerous lady" LOLLOLLOL

After a long time we can see such bond of duo...i am very happy for such dialogue of Abhijeet sir for his friend...i love this friendship Day Dreaming
was missing this since long EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Wow excellent trio speak in bengali...nothing is better than this for a bong CIDian...love to hear it again & again  Day Dreaming Heart Blushing
it was "khoob bhalo" ClapClapClap

@ twinky--yes good to have every1 back Big smileBig smileBig smile ...chutti time over... for every1 Big smileBig smileBig smile...chutti week starts from 10th LOLLOLLOLLOL

welcome back monaji Hug ... bureau se itni chutti lete hai "hain"LOL or u were also off to kolkatta LOLLOLLOL
LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Twinkles-m_kal2011monika21

-Twinkles-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Twinkles-

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
good morning Aditi - am still thinking what to ask u on garam kursi LOL

special mention to monu : is that really u dear  ... ur back ur back uack   I missed u sooo Hug much ... how have been...?? Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monika21

-Twinkles-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Twinkles-

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by debasree04

Xactly 30+ person gave it 5...i dnt remember any other case where they got such rate at least it never happens when i became active member here...it is the first case where i gave 5 Big smile
For me everything present there----
okay story
wonderful direction
only our trio & vivek (i ignore the first scenes)
no city darshan
wonderful dialogue
fighting
concern for each other
Aur kya chahiye??? ---- Exactly , aur kya chahiye more than this ... Day Dreaming this one episode is enough to forget and forgive the past episodes LOL 

-purnima-monika21debasree04

monika21

IF-Sizzlerz

monika21

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
thanks for welcoming me TongueTongue it always gives a special feeling whenever i come back from holidays...coz u all welcome me in such a lovely way...Embarrassed

@aditi.. my diwali was good.. li'l bit hectic also but enjoyed 1 week's holidays ...at least hari saDU se chhutti mili LOLLOL

@purni... Hug very good morning dear... following our jai-veeru's trend.. they are also taking leaves from bureau LOLLOL

@mitali thank for liking the FC dear.. though i think i could make it more lovely & attractive but you all know my net condition WinkOuch

@ LG... yes its me...TongueTongue and  i'm back...i'm back i'm back.. i'm fine h r u dear... feeling so nice talking to u after such a long gap

@deba.. .nice to see u here and thanks for liking the FC...Big smileBig smile

Edited by monika21 - 31 October 2011 at 12:37am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aditi_97debasree04-purnima--Twinkles-

Aditi_97

IF-Rockerz

Aditi_97

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by twinklelovesCID

good morning Aditi - am still thinking what to ask u on garam kursi LOL

hehehe...my turn is over di...now Ravi is on garam khursi...LOL

Aditi_97

IF-Rockerz

Aditi_97

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monika21

@aditi.. my diwali was good.. li'l bit hectic also but enjoyed 1 week's holidays ...at least hari saDU se chhutti mili LOLLOL

LOLLOL...sorry di..i couldn't reply to you that day...and when i replied you had edited your post...

-purnima--Twinkles-monika21

Post Reply New Post

Go to top