Celebrity Fan Clubs

!~Heartthrob Daya's FC-Daya's b'day contest Pg 102 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 150

Ritu.s

Ritu.s

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
hello any1 here???????

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "!~Heartthrob Daya's FC-Daya's b'day contest Pg 102 (Page 7)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Twinkles-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Twinkles-

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
hi ritika... how r u ...?? Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-purnima-

-Twinkles-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Twinkles-

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -purnima-

LOL LOL guess we will be having a lot to discuss abt this weekend's CID Embarrassed... specifically Saturday Day Dreaming  good news after a long time LOLLOL

friday i missed initial few scenes Confused ...but it was average story...people who missed it was nothing special that u missed LOLLOL...  it was a bit confusing ...

saturday Day Dreaming ...comparatively to recent trend of CID episodes it was i think finest one LOLLOL ...not best but yes a good1... ClapClap ... a worth watching after long timeClapClap ...  I too felt the same, according to me this was the best one of recent times...  main reason for watching apart from that it was Daya centric... the best reason was

sachin,nick ,kajal, were not taken along to kolkatta  Dancing...LOLLOLLOLthis reason actually calls for a party celebration ROFLParty.ROFL& also the biggest relief was... that episode was nothing what i expected LOLLOL "yeh sab toh ek plan tha" LOLLOL   I kept my fingers crossed since 10: 48 pm , so that I won't get to hear that dialogue LOL
though story started of nicely ... it got a loose in the end LOLLOL climax cud have been better executed Big smileBig smile  ... the reason Rahul wanted to be like daya an all that logic seemed a little lame  ConfusedLOL...  I was so annoyed to hear the gf thing in the beginning that i was determined to switch off the TV if I hear that once again , but good, nothing was dragged after Kolkata scenes started Big smile

coming to performance... it was Daya all the way Day Dreaming ... yeah...!! it was completely Daya Sir Blushing specially in the beginning I felt like crying seeing ACP and Abhi Sir's reaction towards the phone call at the bureau , followed by Daya Sir's pathetic condition Cry and later in the middle of the episode was glad to see nice TRIO moment along with our sweety boy Vivek Embarrassed ... though he scared me a little in beginning OuchCryCry... but as a actor it was wonderful ClapClap... fighter till end ClapClap...he recovered quite soon ClapClap he was as active as ever ... was awed with Daya Sir performance , Embarrassed they way he was been recovering was brilliant , the staggering walk and dozy tone was fabulous Clap loved his scene with the taxi driver
"yeh thapad humesha yaad dilaega ki daya abhi zinda hai" EmbarrassedEmbarrassed the dialogue was very good loved it Star

a special mention to abhijit sir ClapClap... his reaction on seeing daya in coffee house & also in the morgue when they had to identify daya OuchOuchthat behroopiya FB Disapprove . still made me cry Cry
ofcourse "daya mujhe apni sab GF ke baare mein batata hai " EmbarrassedLOL that was funny.. was unable to understand how to react to it LOL

& mitali ji how was abhijit sir& ACP's sir's Bengali Big smileBig smile they were speaking so fluently ClapClap  specially abhijit Clap he said more words than ACP Sir ... and both seem to be very happy to speak in Bengali Big smilewanted to hear daya sir speak also Embarrassed Embarrassed but he didn't LOL  
LOLEmbarrassed

dont know how many remember there was a discussion in FC few months back ..(i think Ermm  it was after chase series we discussed it LOL) . "in which cities u wud like CID to shoot its episodes...& when we were discussing abt Kolkatta...i had suggested that they shud shoot during kali puja  SmileSmile & it came true coincidently LOLLOLLOL...   yeah I remembered it...  nice to see one of our wishes full filled  
Big smile

Edited by twinklelovesCID - 30 October 2011 at 1:41am

-purnima-

-purnima-

IF-Sizzlerz

-purnima-

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by twinklelovesCID

LOL LOL guess we will be having a lot to discuss abt this weekend's CID Embarrassed... specifically Saturday Day Dreaming  good news after a long time LOLLOL--- exactly LOLLOL after long i didn't dozed off in b/wLOLLOL also it was much better than my expectations LOLLOL

friday i missed initial few scenes Confused ...but it was average story...people who missed it was nothing special that u missed LOLLOL...  it was a bit confusing ...LOLLOL i forgot what was it all abt ConfusedConfused

saturday Day Dreaming ...comparatively to recent trend of CID episodes it was i think finest one LOLLOL ...not best but yes a good1... ClapClap ... a worth watching after long timeClapClap ...  I too felt the same, according to me this was the best one of recent times... ---yes Embarrassed an episode to be remembered EmbarrassedEmbarrassed will not 4get it for long time EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedsomewhere it reminded me of 15august special delhi episodeLOLLOL

main reason for watching apart from that it was Daya centric... the best reason was

sachin,nick ,kajal, were not taken along to kolkatta  Dancing...LOLLOLLOLthis reason actually calls for a party celebration ROFLParty.ROFL---exactly initially when ACP said kolkatta jane ki taiyaari karo...i was like sab jayenge ShockedLOLLOL

coming to performance... it was Daya all the way Day Dreaming ... yeah...!! it was completely Daya Sir Blushing specially in the beginning I felt like crying seeing ACP and Abhi Sir's reaction towards the phone call at the bureau , followed by Daya Sir's pathetic condition Cry and later in the middle of the episode was glad to see nice TRIO moment along with our sweety boy Vivek Embarrassed ...--really love that boy Big smileBig smile very hardworking ClapClap

though he scared me a little in beginning OuchCryCry... but as a actor it was wonderful ClapClap... fighter till end ClapClap...he recovered quite soon ClapClap he was as active as ever ... was awed with Daya Sir performance , Embarrassed they way he was been recovering was brilliant , the staggering walk and dozy tone was fabulous Clap--yeahh it was worth watching ClapClap ... wonderful as actor ClapClap 

loved his scene with the taxi driver

"yeh thapad humesha yaad dilaega ki daya abhi zinda hai" EmbarrassedEmbarrassed the dialogue was very good loved it Star-- EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

a special mention to abhijit sir ClapClap... his reaction on seeing daya in coffee house & also in the morgue when they had to identify daya OuchOuchthat behroopiya FB Disapprove . still made me cry Cry
ofcourse "daya mujhe apni sab GF ke baare mein batata hai " EmbarrassedLOL that was funny.. was unable to understand how to react to it LOL--- LOLLOL i was like Daya's GF again ditching him LOLLOL

& mitali ji how was abhijit sir& ACP's sir's Bengali Big smileBig smile they were speaking so fluently ClapClap  specially abhijit Clap he said more words than ACP Sir ... and both seem to be very happy to speak in Bengali Big smile--yeahh
wanted to hear daya sir speak also Embarrassed
Embarrassed but he didn't LOL  
LOLEmbarrassed

dont know how many remember there was a discussion in FC few months back ..(i think Ermm  it was after chase series we discussed it LOL) . "in which cities u wud like CID to shoot its episodes...& when we were discussing abt Kolkatta...i had suggested that they shud shoot during kali puja  SmileSmile & it came true coincidently LOLLOLLOL...   yeah I remembered it...  nice to see one of our wishes full filled  
Big smile
LOL
 LOL chalo now i shud wish for something else LOLLOL

-Twinkles-

m_kal2011

IF-Sizzlerz

m_kal2011

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Good morning Smile

-Twinkles-

m_kal2011

IF-Sizzlerz

m_kal2011

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged

ofcourse "daya mujhe apni sab GF ke baare mein batata hai " EmbarrassedLOL

After a long tome, (at least for me) we found Abhijeet's concern for his friend Daya like before. I was glad to watch TRIO  together for most of the time.

& mitali ji how was abhijit sir& ACP's sir's Bengali Big smileBig smile they were speaking so fluently ClapClap  specially abhijit Clap wanted to hear daya sir speak also Embarrassed Embarrassed but he didn't LOL
LOLEmbarrassed

I was laughing so much hearing "Ki Sondor!" But definitely they tried to bring the local flavour by using Bengali.

-Twinkles-

-purnima-

IF-Sizzlerz

-purnima-

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by m_kal2011

ofcourse "daya mujhe apni sab GF ke baare mein batata hai " EmbarrassedLOL

After a long tome, (at least for me) we found Abhijeet's concern for his friend Daya like before. I was glad to watch TRIO  together for most of the time.

exactly ...it was good to have trio back EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...it was mainly because they didn't took excess baggage to kolkatta LOLLOLLOL

& mitali ji how was abhijit sir& ACP's sir's Bengali Big smileBig smile they were speaking so fluently ClapClap  specially abhijit Clap wanted to hear daya sir speak also Embarrassed Embarrassed but he didn't LOL
LOLEmbarrassed

I was laughing so much hearing "Ki Sondor!" But definitely they tried to bring the local flavour by using Bengali.

comparatively ...abhijit was more fluent Big smileBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Twinkles-m_kal2011monika21

m_kal2011

IF-Sizzlerz

m_kal2011

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Yes Abhijit's bengali was better. At last they were at Kolkata. Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-purnima--Twinkles-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top