Celebrity Fan Clubs

!~Heartthrob Daya's FC-Daya's b'day contest Pg 102 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 150

Aditi_97

IF-Rockerz

Aditi_97

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -purnima-

aww twinky nice guess LOLLOLLOL but not logged out yet LOLLOL ... will be still here till my routine time 4pm LOLLOL ...\

@aditi --aww sowie SmileSmile...  was busy with a bday post i had to make cudn't come yday Confused

That's fine...no problem...TongueTongue
will u watch the reruns...??

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "!~Heartthrob Daya's FC-Daya's b'day contest Pg 102 (Page 4)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-purnima-

IF-Sizzlerz

-purnima-

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi.

That's fine...no problem...TongueTongue
will u watch the reruns...??

i think one of the re runs is going on i can hear TV LOLLOL not watching it LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aditi_97

Aditi_97

IF-Rockerz

Aditi_97

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
hehehe...I can't watch reruns even if i want to...LOL...some people near my house have put music on a loudspeaker on full volume...kaan phat rahe hain mere...OuchAngry

-purnima-

IF-Sizzlerz

-purnima-

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged

hehehe...I can't watch reruns even if i want to...LOL...some people near my house have put music on a loudspeaker on full volume...kaan phat rahe hain mere...OuchAngry

aww dats sad Ouch...loud music makes it really difficult to concentrateOuch

Aditi_97

Aditi_97

IF-Rockerz

Aditi_97

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
these people don't even think...agar koi chota bachha ho...budhe log ho ya..kisi ki padhai hone ki ho toh woh bechare log kya karenge...

and u know why they have put loudspeaker...?? kyunki aaj Narakasura dahan hain...aaisi aasi gaane lagai hain..diwali ka pura mahol kharab ho jaye...Ouch

-purnima-

IF-Sizzlerz

-purnima-

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged

these people don't even think...agar koi chota bachha ho...budhe log ho ya..kisi ki padhai hone ki ho toh woh bechare log kya karenge...--- exactly they shud think abt others also AngryAngry...

and u know why they have put loudspeaker...?? kyunki aaj Narakasura dahan hain...aaisi aasi gaane lagai hain..diwali ka pura mahol kharab ho jaye...Ouch--- OuchOuch they must have really forgotten the basic purpose LOLLOL atleast they shud respect their customs Stern Smile

Aditi_97

Aditi_97

IF-Rockerz

Aditi_97

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -purnima-

these people don't even think...agar koi chota bachha ho...budhe log ho ya..kisi ki padhai hone ki ho toh woh bechare log kya karenge...--- exactly they shud think abt others also AngryAngry......no civic sense only these people have got...we should tell Daya sir to look into this matter...LOL

and u know why they have put loudspeaker...?? kyunki aaj Narakasura dahan hain...aaisi aasi gaane lagai hain..diwali ka pura mahol kharab ho jaye...Ouch--- OuchOuch they must have really forgotten the basic purpose LOLLOL atleast they shud respect their customs Stern Smile ... pata hi nahi chal raha hain ki main ghar mein hoon...i am feeling like i am in a disco...LOLLOL

-purnima-

IF-Sizzlerz

-purnima-

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Mitali ji are u listening LOLLOLLOL

CID investigates in Kolkata

Lead actors of popular Indian tele-serial CID were in Kolkata on Monday shooting in the city's intellectual hub, the College Street Coffee House, as fans of the long running TV series scrambled to get up and close with the "sleuths" they adore on the small screen.

The CID team shared their experiences of acting in the popular series for such a long period of time.

Actor Shivaji Satam, who plays the character of ACP Pradyuman, said that though he has played the same character for so many years, he does not feel monotonous or bored portraying ACP Pradyuman on-screen.

"Does Sachin Tendulkar feel bored after scoring so many centuries. No at all. There is no place for boredom. It is still exciting to play the character," Shivaji Satam said.

He also mentioned that the honesty and sincerity as portrayed by the on-screen characters is one of the key reasons that attract the viewers.

"I have been the most blessed person to act in a serial that is still popular," he said.

The CID team of Shivaji Satam, Aditya Srivastava, Dayanand Shetty and Vivek V. Mashru were busy shooting a special episode of the serial in the iconic Coffee House.

"Packaging and entertainment, these two things are the key factors behind the success of the serial. Every body can watch the serial together, every episode has a new story," actor Aditya Srivastava, who plays the character of Senior Inspector Abhijeet, said.

When he was asked about his experience of being a part of the serial, Srivastava said, "It has been a great experience."

He added that the team has explored various cities and good locations while shooting for the serial CID.

Sharing his experience of joining the CID team actor Vivek Mashru said: "I came in the serial after winning operation Talash in 2006. It was a natioan wide search for a new officer. This is my sixth year with this serial and i think I am thankful and blessed to be a part of it."

When question was raised to good looking Vivek Mashru whether he is open to film offers or not, he said, "I am an actor and open to film offers." He has acted in the film Morning Raga.

CID is aired on Sony Entertainment Television. The special episode for which the CID team came to Kolkata would be telecast on Oct 29.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aditi_97MyInspirationz-Twinkles-m_kal2011

Post Reply New Post

Go to top