Diya Aur Baati Hum

I need a Bahu like Sandhya please reply

kamala09 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello Dear Ladies

Iam a regular viewer of that show on tv diya our baathi my favourite character is sure sooraj he is so sweet and nice also fair handsome types and also sandhya jee is so sweet beautiful fair lovely no words for me she is greatest bahu on tv also very brave is bonus only they are very nicely pairing jodi babo too is strong

"HEAR carefully ladies as this is social forum iam writing" : - we are wealthy people from mumbai with a bmw only and my son sushanth is just like sooraj - fair tall handsome sweet soft loving and loves family like life but also educated with btech working for good salary 50000 every month he is very traditional but wears modern clothes talks nice english also taught me to use computer for 2 years he is sweet soft ladka who respects ladies clean shaven with clean look

iam in search of a good proposal for my 28 year old handsome fair nicely working son and now when i accidently found this website i saw many ladies on this website always putting articles and are very active this is nice kismat

prefered ladies of website Justj b2011 desikude monikaa mahii rumala  if anyone else is better please suggest  for me Justj is very intelligent always here on this website all time putting things here she is the one who impressed most very nice always all the time here replying all very active person but hope she does some exercising because she sitting on computer always but she would be good hope she has no glasses if so we can do lasic

Bahu Qualities -  fair cooks indian food with me and cook will help, respect elders,should be sweet behaved should be very beautifal and medium height only should be from good family should be soft and should not talk too loudly over smartly can work but should arrive by 5pm other wise no problem and should stay with our family which includes my son;me;my husband; husbands father retired army office;husbands mother;my younger daughter sejal who is plus two and will need help for science doubts NRI bahu accepted too

JustJ;desikude,monikaa b2011,mahii are very active and very dedicated on this forum that they have won my mind they seem very traditional well behaved sanskaari from their behaviour they are very soft and maybe also are eductaed please put your biodata below me replying me then i will find my perfect bride for son from one among you if i like you will call your parents and come for seeing you we have alreadys seen 4 ladkiyan from matrimony website none impressed so i thought this website is good as people here watch such good sanskaari show sorry for typing mistakes as computer is hard
Edited by kamala09 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲
cant wait for J jaan to read this😲😲😲😲
kamala09 thumbnail
mahi if you are interestet in my son sushnat please put biodata on give parents number thru messaging facility on this website;Justj is always here so reply soon beta and give biodata only or parents numbers if you are married suggest someone from your family only but you are here always so my mind said you are unmarried nice girl waiting for someone always putting articles here waiting i likedd all your articles very intelligent only
_mahi_ thumbnail
thanks aunty for the honor.. but i am committed already and i do not belong to your religion either.. i guess you cant start topics like these here .. as this is not marriage bureau website.. you could have pmed personally if you were that interested..😳
kamala09 thumbnail
dear lady please tell your hindu frends about this and sorry lady i have no information on pm what is that this website is complications that is why iam confused with all the things i only found out how to register with help of sejal and then no idea how to do this and that on here clicked new topic and i put my article finally that took many times to learning
_mahi_ thumbnail
oh allright.. i understand..😊
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ok Aunty Ji ...

thanks for proposal but i am not interested for many reasons ...

U have seen just the good side of US not the other side , 

I spend time on IF, as right now , i am on a break and i got free time, in general my work timing is different ...Since , IF dont provide me Roji Roti being well educated my parents expect me to earn for myself which I do , just caz i spend time on my fav forum doesnt mean I am useless πŸ˜†... thanks for ur concern over my eye sight,  dont worry , i already had lazer done ages back and thanks for ur offcer and one more thing  i am old enough to know where to draw lines ... 

Again sorry not interested, hopefully u should find ur preferred gal for ur son , and please dont turn this forum into matrimonial site 
Edited by JustJ - 12 years ago
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi, welcome to the forum.  You can participate in the discussions and post your views on the show and the characters.

I do not want to comment on your topic and hurt you but would like to inform you this topic is unrelated to the show and against forum rules.

I have personal experience of trying to find a bride in online matrimonial sites for my brother and I suggest you this is not a reliable source.  You better inform your relatives and friend circles and even matchmakers but be careful with them as their behavior is exactly as Kisna of DABH show, they can twist anything for their benefit.

PS:  It is hurting how you involved members names and your personal remarks on them.
Edited by b2011 - 12 years ago
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†AUnty Jee I m just laughing loudly at your post πŸ˜†

This is not a matrimonial website  πŸ€£
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@aru, Hush, aise haasthe nahin ,... πŸ˜†