Members Lounge

CC Presents - ||Addicted to India-forums.com|| (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 9

Page 1 Page 8
Page   of 9

avivakirk

IF-Sizzlerz

Banned Upon Request

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lavanyazMP_RadhayulZ

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CC Presents - ||Addicted to India-forums.com|| (Page 9)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

yulZ

IF-Sizzlerz

yulZ

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MP_Radha

This is why I call you a tarzu bro ROFL... If Zunni had been here, you would have joined ragging her naa ROFLROFLROFL with our tomatoes.. man I just can't believe what lack of IF can do to us ROFLROFLROFL
I know Pundit ROFLROFLROFL If PG was here we three would start our spamming here only ROFLROFL I cant believe i thought i spelled the india-forums wrong when it said the webpage didnt work ROFLROFL
mum sahi kehti hai. i SHOULD really marry IF ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MP_Radhaavivakirk

bmtdluver

IF-Rockerz

bmtdluver

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
I was so upset that it wasn't working!  So i ended up doing work instead (ie: studying). So even though i was desperate without if, i guess it was kinda good for me- i was able to stay away from if and do the stuff i had to do

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MP_Radhaavivakirk

DANGER-SCOT9

DANGER-SCOT9

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
very nice post agree with u Tongue

Krishnaluv94

IF-Rockerz

Krishnaluv94

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Although I'm addicted to IF (my mom swears she's going to pull the plug on our wireless if I don't get off, and my eyes are going to get soo bad because I'm constantly on here LOL , I was bored. But then I went and read some older FFs, that had been transferred to blogs. So I still had my daily dose of Maaneet. lol I thought my wireless was messing up too; but my facebook was working, so I figured it was just IF. lol

lonelyshadow

IF-Sizzlerz

lonelyshadow

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged
I was out, working :S
Came to know about it much later :)
THANK GOD :D

Temptations.

Coolbie

Temptations.

Crazy Creative Baby, FF Graphicer, TO Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
actually na... I troubled my friends calling them... IF chal raha hai kya... IF chal raha hai kya... and they were like... nahi yr...main kab se try maar rahi hoon...nahi ho raha...it was like a black out...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top