Members Lounge

CC Presents - ||Addicted to India-forums.com|| (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 9

Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 9
Page 9 Page 9

--Preeti--

--Preeti--

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
I thought it was a problem with my internet and i realized that facebook was working so no but i still (i had to , to confirm) unplugged my modem and tryed GRR that was so frustrating and im reallyy addicted to IF now and i go one as soon as i get home from school i know tried more than 7 times and my sister even more i had a fear in my head that ohh S**T WHAT if IF like colosed or something ?!?Cry yea i think for the best in these type of situations Big smile and then i tried this morning and i breathed a sigh of relief when i saw IF was back Smile But what had happened ?? Confused So in the meantime i worked on my first vm Cool

Edited by punjaban7 - 20 October 2011 at 2:55pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MP_Radha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CC Presents - ||Addicted to India-forums.com|| (Page 8)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sur001

IF-Dazzler

sur001

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
I had slept at 2.30 or around 3 after logging out from IF (see how much addicted to If )...Then my great habit I wake up and the first thing i do is coming to IF...my mom really gets irritated to see me like that in morning with my mobile...yesterday morning like everyday's routine I logged in but it showed error...I was like "Oh freak...is there some problem with my net"...I refreshed three four times and when there was no hope...I went to facebook and it was working...I again went to IF but the same thing...I simply pulled my blanket and went off to sleep as I had slept really late and when I woke up again I checked it and it was working...then I got relief...I was like a fish out of water...

Edited by sur001 - 20 October 2011 at 3:48pm

MP_Radha

-Indescribable-

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

o0Angel0ochahaat.MP_RadhayulZ

o0Angel0o

Groupbie

o0Angel0o

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
as soon as i turned the computer on after school and loaded IF and  it had an error!! refreshed lyk 3-4times n wus lyk, o god wat hapened to my net?? then i loaded youtube, and it worked fine! then i opened a tab and loaded IF again it still didnt work i refrshed again and again!!!! called my sis and asked her did she block IF or sumtin??? she said noo. i waited 5 mins and loaded it again. it didnt load i wuz lyk shuks what do i now!!! i wuz bored too death with out it.. after sometime kept checking again and again. in my head i wuz lyk plzzz work!!!! meantime i wuz watching showz on youtube. today when i checked it i wuz lyk thnk god!! so releived!!! hope it dosent happen again!!!

Edited by o0Angel0o - 20 October 2011 at 4:31pm

MP_Radha

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yulZ

Achaa toh it was not working for EVERYONE Stern SmileROFL

Mann it was totally shocking for me coz in the morning plus after noon it was working n then at night when i wanted to work with the reqs coz sis went to sleep so i was like YEEPIIEEE sara night siggymaking Dancing n then when i happily wrote www.india-forums.com in my address bar it took agess to load Stern Smile n then the "webpage cannot be opened" wala thing came n then i went.. oh not this connection again Ermm

I checked like a dumbo staring at my connection icon to say that there was son connectivity problem but it just wouldnt show it ROFL So i checked my wireless router too n it was fine ROFL then i went to google and it was working completely fine Stern Smile n then other website WHICH was working fine aswell Stern Smile then i went to IF again n again ROFL tried to type it in different ways ROFL .. i even tried to open it from my favourites ROFL.. then i just discovered EVERY way of writing india-forums ROFLROFL.. So yeah i think i refreshed it 214579611 times ROFL Thankgawd it was around 12 am so i thought NAHII i have to go to sleep Stern SmileROFL so i sadly played around other sites n then FINALLY went to sleep.

THE END ROFL

OH btw i also found out everyone was having this prob coz this thing came up saying that LOL n i was like YAYY ROFL
This is why I call you a tarzu bro ROFLROFLROFLROFL... If Zunni had been here, you would have joined ragging her naa ROFLROFLROFL with our tomatoes.. man I just can't believe what lack of IF can do to us ROFLROFLROFL

yulZ

.Comics_Music.

IF-Rockerz

.Comics_Music.

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Nothing of tht sort happened to me as my IF site was perfectly working fine the times I checked but ya I agree with u tht IF is addictive to me more than FB because this is the only site which i open 1st from waking up in the morning & before sleeping in the night!!!!!!!!!

NivRen_1

NivRen_1

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
I was trying to get on IF but it just wasn't loading. I tried other websites but they were fine. I was so fustrated and refreshed the page so many  times  i lost count

chahaat.

IF-Rockerz

chahaat.

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
I was finished with hw. checking I-F for the millionth time. And it wasn't opening. I was refreshed the page atleast 30 times. Then in frustration i was thinking my wireless thing was down. so i leave the lappy for a while. come back samee thing, refreshed a billion times and then idk where did i get the idea i should check facebook. I open facebook shocked and happy! That my internet is back up. Going on to I-F & again seeing it down. totally confused and mad. then i look up on FB that all the I-FiansLOL are like what is wrong with I-F. Then i was relieved that i'm not the only one who is going through this pain. lol
Truly addicted :D

-Indescribable-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top