Members Lounge

CC Presents - ||Addicted to India-forums.com|| (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 9

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 9
Page 8 Page 9

-Saruu-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Saruu-

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
I Was Saved From ItLOL
First I WAs In Sapnon Ki Duniya And then In Boredom Ki Duniya In SchoolSleepyROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MP_Radha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CC Presents - ||Addicted to India-forums.com|| (Page 7)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

zee10

IF-Rockerz

zee10

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
it workd well at midnight 1.30 i think i was on until 1.45 bt sudnly i couldn't open a new page i thought 'great this net coNection is playing bk with me.' Coz when net get slow i will take time to open or represh.. But my FB was fine and other wea sit to.. I think i refresh more than 100 times coz i was in a midle of a FF.. So i
didn't want to go to bed with out finshing it.. After trying more than 15 minutes i went to bed.. Early morning i visit If bt it didn!t work. then i got shock what happen. just come onlne in FB U Guys know what i saw? most of my IF friends online in FB.. Hehehe.. all was spaming IF Facebook page. lol.. thank god now itz working..
when ever i am free or how ever i am busy at lest for 10 minutes i visit this place coz i love this place and the ppl... itz really a treat to visit this forum and i can't even image a day with out IF.. It has become my close friend..it relaxc me evry time.. so i don't even want to day with out IF...

MP_Radha

zee10

IF-Rockerz

zee10

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Saruu-

I Was Saved From ItLOL
First I WAs In Sapnon Ki Duniya And then In Boredom Ki Duniya In SchoolSleepyROFL

lol ur lucky buddy.

MP_Radha

-CreativeSoul-

IF-Sizzlerz

-CreativeSoul-

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
oh so it wasnt my stupid internet LOL i actully cant get through the day without checking IF im to adicted LOL I was planning on studying and not logging on but then i thought i should log on just once and when it didnt let me i panicked and tried almost every 5 minutes so much for studyingLOL

Edited by hiiiiiiiiiii - 20 October 2011 at 2:16pm

MP_Radha

.lostatsea.

IF-Stunnerz

.lostatsea.

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
I just edited a post in one of my m8s shop and just when i was gna post it it wudnt load...the green bar at the bottom which shows a website is loading wudnt work!

I tried Firefox, internet explorer and wht not buh it still didnt work. So then i went of to try out the ova sites...they worked n then thats when i thought my parents must ave blocked the site seeing as im always on it ROFL buh it wasnt that, So then i had to go to bed anyway and if i cant sleep i always log on thru my phone (thank God for it being connected to wi fi) It still wudnt log on n they cudnt block IF thru my phone so then i tried again n again.

Like many people i went on to FB to show my frustrations...Kept refreshing the page and then i got tired of it n fell asleep and as i woke up it was fine. Working n all. Got ready! went to school and after 24 hours i found out what happened to IF Embarrassed

Hope for it to never happen again coz it keeps u awake wondering why it aint working n when will it work? N wht will ur friends think coz ur half way thru a convo LOL

MP_Radha

AmnaIsh

Goldie

AmnaIsh

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Hahahaha LOL Wot a Topic...I was wondering what happened to IF..it has never happened before, or at least not in almost a yr that i've been on it...

Describe your state of mind!

Shocked Shocked
 Can you recollect how many times you refreshed the page to see if IF was back up? 

Man..I tried to refresh it like 10 times Confused and then i just went to sleep..I gave up..but when i woke in the morning, the first thing i did was check IF again EmbarrassedLOL and Thank God it was working, or else i would've freaked. Ouch

What exactly did you do during those hours?
Oh, i went to sleep LOL

MP_Radha

ruky786

IF-Stunnerz

ruky786

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
WHAT? The server was down? Mine was actually working fine!Shocked And I was on Photoshop working on some siggis!Embarrassed

PS: My nephew and niece came my house so I was playing with them!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOLLOL

Edited by ruky786 - 20 October 2011 at 2:22pm

MP_Radha

yulZ

IF-Sizzlerz

yulZ

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Achaa toh it was not working for EVERYONE Stern SmileROFL

Mann it was totally shocking for me coz in the morning plus after noon it was working n then at night when i wanted to work with the reqs coz sis went to sleep so i was like YEEPIIEEE sara night siggymaking Dancing n then when i happily wrote www.india-forums.com in my address bar it took agess to load Stern Smile n then the "webpage cannot be opened" wala thing came n then i went.. oh not this connection again Ermm

I checked like a dumbo staring at my connection icon to say that there was son connectivity problem but it just wouldnt show it ROFL So i checked my wireless router too n it was fine ROFL then i went to google and it was working completely fine Stern Smile n then other website WHICH was working fine aswell Stern Smile then i went to IF again n again ROFL tried to type it in different ways ROFL .. i even tried to open it from my favourites ROFL.. then i just discovered EVERY way of writing india-forums ROFLROFL.. So yeah i think i refreshed it 214579611 times ROFL Thankgawd it was around 12 am so i thought NAHII i have to go to sleep Stern SmileROFL so i sadly played around other sites n then FINALLY went to sleep.

THE END ROFL

OH btw i also found out everyone was having this prob coz this thing came up saying that LOL n i was like YAYY ROFL

MP_Radha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top