Members Lounge

CC Presents - ||Addicted to India-forums.com|| (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 9

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 9
Page 7 Page 9

-tehreem-

Coolbie

-tehreem-

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Don't ask what my state was Stern Smile I actually called up my internet guy to fix up my internet because I couldn't believe that IF wasn't opening Ermm So he checked up the whole thing trying to connect my internet with his system and then he went to check the wires then he went back to get something by the time he checked I was going Wacko and then after 1.5 hours of working he ended up with the same state as I was in i-e Wacko Well then he was like download something and check whether its just the browsing issue or something else so I was like hmm lemme check and wow my internet was working on super fast rate then I opened MSN Google YT everything was working fine then this guy gave me the weirdest look ever in this world and said umm mam please check everything before launching the complaint and I was like D'oh So yeah a very embarrasing situation but in the end I realized I am addicted to IF this much that I can do anything for it LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmaRamdassMP_Radha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CC Presents - ||Addicted to India-forums.com|| (Page 6)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_deepshi_

IF-Dazzler

_deepshi_

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stuti_naksh4eva

Originally posted by sweet_deepshi

achcha...sach mein IF wasn't working for 7 long hrs yesterday...Shockedsorry i was in school...ROFLmujhe kaise pata hoga...ROFLhaan but same happened on sunday...open hi nahi hua...Broken Heartn due to this i had a great fight id my brother tha usne PC kharab kar diya hai coz my very favourite site is not working ShockedShockedLOL
ShockedShockedShocked i pity ur bro...
i seriously believe that u need to change ur username from sweet to "shaitan" ROFLROFL
"great fight with ur bro"ROFLROFLROFL u rock beboLOLLOL
i too think i shudLOLbut kya karoon abhi sum days are left can change in december only...LOLLOLLOLbut don't pity my bro...he's like hamesha khud he's doing blunders wid the net n then it's me who gets blamed isliye this time also i thot usne hi kuch gadbad ki haiROFL

MP_Radha-Stutz-

-Stutz-

IF-Veteran Member

-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged

achcha...sach mein IF wasn't working for 7 long hrs yesterday...Shockedsorry i was in school...ROFLmujhe kaise pata hoga...ROFLhaan but same happened on sunday...open hi nahi hua...Broken Heartn due to this i had a great fight id my brother tha usne PC kharab kar diya hai coz my very favourite site is not working ShockedShockedLOL
i seriously believe that u need to change ur username from sweet to "shaitan" ROFLROFL
i too think i shudLOLbut kya karoon abhi sum days are left can change in december only...LOLLOLLOLbut don't pity my bro...he's like hamesha khud he's doing blunders wid the net n then it's me who gets blamed isliye this time also i thot usne hi kuch gadbad ki haiROFL
LOLLOL oh achcha??? ROFLROFLROFL i dnt believe u... u r really a shaitanLOLLOL ya.. ill give u a nice username in dec... keep that onlyTongue

_deepshi_MP_Radha

_deepshi_

IF-Dazzler

_deepshi_

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged

LOLLOL oh achcha??? ROFLROFLROFL i dnt believe u... u r really a shaitanLOLLOL ya.. ill give u a nice username in dec... keep that onlyTongue
yaa...i'll surely keep that onlyBig smile

MP_Radha-Stutz-

PristineSoul

Coolbie

PristineSoul

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged

Oh God.. I was going mad.
The 1st thing I do in the morning is check the WU of my fav serials.. But when I tried. It wasnt working..
I was like okay may be my internet wasnt working properly.
Dis went on and on for 2 hrs. It was then dat I saw Vijay Sir's thread abt The server.

Nice post Radha

OmaRamdassMP_Radha

undisclosed

IF-Addictz

undisclosed

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged

oh good!...it wasn't just my computer then...i thought everyone was on except for meCry...but now i see no one was on...so feel relief...is that not nice of me?Embarrassed

OmaRamdassMP_Radha

scarlet.moon

IF-Sizzlerz

scarlet.moon

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
I was about to update my shop and so in one of the tabs had started uploading it on Imageshack and then came to IF but it wouldn't open I thought it was just me so went on Facebook and saw everyone's status of IF not working... I kept on refreshing the page for about 30-45 mins and then got tired and went to sleep as it was quite late and was also tired Lol and then the first thug I checked after getting up was if it was back running again aahh the IF addiction

Edited by -Komal - 20 October 2011 at 10:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MP_Radha

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
I thought my Internet was down, but I checked everything else and it was perfectly fine LOL I studied for my exam then...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MP_Radha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top