Members Lounge

CC Presents - ||Addicted to India-forums.com|| (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 9

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 9
Page 5 Page 9

mazkachazka

IF-Sizzlerz

mazkachazka

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
yeah yeah the same happened to me!!ugggh i remember i checked my net connection for lke umpteen times..i also restarted my laptop twince thinking maybe its bugging ...but then i tried and tried and tried and dozed off to sleep only to find out this now that it was not only with me..IF server had really gone down Confused and seriously i heave a sigh of relief..i had begun to think whether is this a permanent damage or what??what would i do without IF ..but well im so happy and back to life with IF functioning properly..Big smile

thanx for the great post MP_radha Hug

luv,
Kauser

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DareDevil_VickYMP_Radha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CC Presents - ||Addicted to India-forums.com|| (Page 4)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
i went maaaddd in the morning...
i kept trying to refresh the page again and again..now i know it was a server problem...
i thought the site has crashed or something...
what a nightmare..
i cant live without I-F for sure!

DareDevil_VickYMP_Radha

Birdiee

IF-Stunnerz

Birdiee

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
good to know i was not the only one going crazy.LOL

DareDevil_VickYMP_Radha

Mithuu

IF-Rockerz

Mithuu

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Used to be addicted when this forum started..or rather in its earlier days. And the site used to be down pretty often then , teething problems. Those were the JJKN days..Have seen this IF grown from its first 1 lakh members to where it s now. I feel like a Veteran Member here.  This forum has give me some very good friends which connected during the earlier days.

DareDevil_VickYMP_Radha

m4manju

IF-Dazzler

m4manju

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
i open it from my office usually (first thing i do after coming to my desk ROFL ) and bamm IF wasn't opening... i thought my office IT team found out abt me spending quality! time on IF and locked the site or something Confused was panicked and started doing work without any option... for the first time i copmleted my work so earlier LOL 

DareDevil_VickYMP_Radha

-Euphoria-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Euphoria-

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Oh addictive is an understatement LOL
I know everyone was all confused like me ROFLLOL
I just listened to songsLOL

DareDevil_VickYMP_Radha

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
I was all setn to give my examination when I got an sms that IF wasn't opening !!! and LOL ... there I was with my books kept aside and trying to open IF through mobile ... LOL ... everytime I would try and it wouldn't open and i'd email or sms someone saying it's not opoening .. is it just with me or others too ...

my mind started playing it's own set of games ... I was worried wondering what if IF didn't open ?? Shocked ... I was left shocked and rather flabbergasted ... till 2 minutes before my exam I was trying to open IF ... and as soon as it was over I opened my cell to re check if IF opened LOL  ... I might've refreshed a countless no. of times in the process LOL

God I seriously am so addicted to IF ... but then ... it's worth it Approve

DareDevil_VickYMP_Radha

vampires-lover

IF-Rockerz

vampires-lover

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
hmm seems interesting
so many people gone crazy

DareDevil_VickYMP_Radha

Post Reply New Post