Members Lounge

CC Presents - ||Addicted to India-forums.com|| (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 9

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 9
Page 4 Page 9

Big_bang

Big_bang

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Describe your state of mind!
I was out of my find for a whileDead
I refreshed thrice..But it didn't work..and i was like ''OH !! No''
since i am not from india , i thought it was banned in other country..But thank godLOL

Can you recollect how many times you refreshed the page to see if IF was back up?
I didn't count...But i was saying my sister to refresh the page in every 5 mins...LOL
What exactly did you do during those
I actually slept...After waking up...i found page was workingLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lavanyazDareDevil_VickYMP_Radha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CC Presents - ||Addicted to India-forums.com|| (Page 3)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Radha was thinking what happened and tried all browsers Crome firefox explorer and then came to the conclusion something must be wrong with the siteTongue and then when finally I logged in saw Vijay bhai's post in Global

lavanyazDareDevil_VickYMP_Radha

lavanyaz

Goldie

lavanyaz

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

Originally posted by MP_Radha

This is when we got a bit hyper.  Jot and I were surprised to see how many times we pressed the refresh button ROFL ROFL... normally even if i work, i have IF window opened, hence as a habbit, I just  had a window opened and refreshed as many times as I could ROFL.  Honeslty today was the day I realized how addicted am to IF ROFL ROFL... Then our boredom really drove a number of us to play silly pranks on fellow members to kill our time ROFL...

radhuuu Angry I was asleep when this server thing happen Embarrassed but when i came online my mrg, noticed how bored radha and ravi were ROFL and decided to cheer them up (see how nice i was ..) despite my heavy workload at office Ouch  i thought of cheering up them ... and in return they rag bully pull my leg Angry name anything ... and Sue you too Shocked Aiyooo aiyoo i become comedy piece today Ouch Meli you lucky cow .. i was d victim today Cry

What happen to IF? Im glad all is fine now.  Oh dear.. many have been missing IF indeed LOL  Thanks for this tread Radha Smile

Dei Ravi, as soon you put up the MOTW tread ... the server went down ROFLROFL Well for pulling my leg, Evil Smile and makin publicity here ...

here's d link .. We from SS have put up MP_Radha and Aahaana on motw
Evil Smile LOL pls do feel free to drop by and grill them WinkLOL

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1924759

LOLLOL  i did open the page of IF as early as i could to see whats going on at MS, how many pages did it reach today and to grind batter gud enough today if people r there!! ROFLROFL to my dismay, it didn't open..Unhappy but rest of the sites were all fine.. i saw someone wrote on the wall of IF of FB that IF page didn't open for several hours.. then, i thot thats from server side but didn't give up trying..Embarrassed i did refresh for approx 10 times.. opening of fresh pages are another 10 times..  Unhappy it did resolve at approx 11 to my time if am right..i was thinking  that ratna akka, Radha, Ravi, etc. wud have been experiencing such a boredom, but ratna akka becoming a cheering comedy piece ha ha ha ha is really really funny.. ROFLROFL

I think IF is very furious on us for putting Radha and Aahaana on the honourable hot MOTW seats.. ROFLROFL but our MS would have been celebrating its peace ROFLROFL without our pleasant shouts, etc. etc..ROFL

actually yesterday and the day before this page was opening very slowly that i got bugged and went off thinking something wrong at my side.. today's disappointment is that i never log into IF so early as i did today.. Confused whatsoever.. when it was down i felt like missing my companion at work!! Ouch and i wish this does not happen for such a long period of hours..Wink

thanks a lot for this thread, Radha!!!!! ClapStarThumbs UpHug

Edited by lavanyaz - 20 October 2011 at 8:02am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DareDevil_VickYMP_Radha

pinky_blueskies

IF-Sizzlerz

pinky_blueskies

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
normally, the first thing i do in the morning, i check IF through my phone but today, when i got up, i was like what happened?! i thought something's wrong with my iphone since iOS5 has come out so i thought, problem # 2 happened.

so i left it, i went out to get few things, then when i got back after an hour, it wasn't working.. i thought it was with me again. so i finally asked my sister, can u check IF on ur phone!? then she said it's down..

i told myself, lemme check my laptop - finally it worked by 1-ish pm my side.

i was totally lost when i couldn't open the site.

DareDevil_VickYMP_Radha

Dew-drop

IF-Veteran Member

Dew-drop

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sano88

i dunno because i was sleeping when the sserver was down. ROFL nini mein thi main ROFL

Same here ... i was asleep too
But then i hav a habit of checking on IF when i get up 4 morning prayers & it wasn't opening ...
I thought IF had been blocked ...ROFL

DareDevil_VickYMP_Radha

Tyro

IF-Sizzlerz

Tyro

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged
IF not working...Ouch

tell me abt it...

first i fought with my mom in the morning...to be precise coz i got up late...Cry

then to refresh my from the bad mood...i logged in to IF...to keep my mind away from my mom's yelling...but no avail...

IF was not opening...Shocked...b4 checking any other site...i called up my internet connection wala...n yelled at him...(poor man..had to bear all my anger..LOL)

he was continuously saying..ma'am everything is fine from here...please check again...he was so scared...ROFLROFL

but i was not ready to listen to him...n again yelled n put the phone down...ROFLROFL

then after that i thought of checking my mails...n yahoo n gmail got opened...Shocked...only IF was not...Ouch

my mom saw this...n i know she must be doing a victory dance...

poor me...dont even know how many times i refreshed...for how many hours...Cry

DareDevil_VickYMP_Radha

_deepshi_

IF-Dazzler

_deepshi_

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
achcha...sach mein IF wasn't working for 7 long hrs yesterday...Shockedsorry i was in school...ROFLmujhe kaise pata hoga...ROFLhaan but same happened on sunday...open hi nahi hua...Broken Heartn due to this i had a great fight id my brother tha usne PC kharab kar diya hai coz my very favourite site is not working ShockedShockedLOL

DareDevil_VickYMP_Radha-Stutz-

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
I have been a silent member since 2008 and i only make comments occasionally or when its important but it was only this year i became more active organizing activities and writing updates for YMGGK Forum and these days, the first thing i open is Facebook and India Forums.  Today morning i tried refreshing at least 10 times but it just didn't load and i was wondering what happened? I was worried thinking don't tell me its only me experiencing this? Looks like i was not alone Wink

DareDevil_VickYMP_Radha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top