Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Sano88

i dunno because i was sleeping when the sserver was down. 🀣 nini mein thi main 🀣

Same here ... i was asleep too
But then i hav a habit of checking on IF when i get up 4 morning prayers & it wasn't opening ...
I thought IF had been blocked ...🀣
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
IF not working...

tell me abt it...

first i fought with my mom in the morning...to be precise coz i got up late...😭

then to refresh my from the bad mood...i logged in to IF...to keep my mind away from my mom's yelling...but no avail...

IF was not opening...😲...b4 checking any other site...i called up my internet connection wala...n yelled at him...(poor man..had to bear all my anger..πŸ˜†)

he was continuously saying..ma'am everything is fine from here...please check again...he was so scared...🀣🀣

but i was not ready to listen to him...n again yelled n put the phone down...🀣🀣

then after that i thought of checking my mails...n yahoo n gmail got opened...😲...only IF was not...

my mom saw this...n i know she must be doing a victory dance...

poor me...dont even know how many times i refreshed...for how many hours...😭

deepshiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
achcha...sach mein IF wasn't working for 7 long hrs yesterday...😲sorry i was in school...🀣mujhe kaise pata hoga...🀣haan but same happened on sunday...open hi nahi hua...πŸ₯Ίn due to this i had a great fight id my brother tha usne PC kharab kar diya hai coz my very favourite site is not working πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
I have been a silent member since 2008 and i only make comments occasionally or when its important but it was only this year i became more active organizing activities and writing updates for YMGGK Forum and these days, the first thing i open is Facebook and India Forums.  Today morning i tried refreshing at least 10 times but it just didn't load and i was wondering what happened? I was worried thinking don't tell me its only me experiencing this? Looks like i was not alone πŸ˜‰
mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
yeah yeah the same happened to me!!ugggh i remember i checked my net connection for lke umpteen times..i also restarted my laptop twince thinking maybe its bugging ...but then i tried and tried and tried and dozed off to sleep only to find out this now that it was not only with me..IF server had really gone down πŸ˜• and seriously i heave a sigh of relief..i had begun to think whether is this a permanent damage or what??what would i do without IF ..but well im so happy and back to life with IF functioning properly..πŸ˜ƒ

thanx for the great post MP_radha πŸ€—

luv,
Kauser
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i went maaaddd in the morning...
i kept trying to refresh the page again and again..now i know it was a server problem...
i thought the site has crashed or something...
what a nightmare..
i cant live without I-F for sure!
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
good to know i was not the only one going crazy.πŸ˜†
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Used to be addicted when this forum started..or rather in its earlier days. And the site used to be down pretty often then , teething problems. Those were the JJKN days..Have seen this IF grown from its first 1 lakh members to where it s now. I feel like a Veteran Member here.  This forum has give me some very good friends which connected during the earlier days.

m4manju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7
i open it from my office usually (first thing i do after coming to my desk 🀣 ) and bamm IF wasn't opening... i thought my office IT team found out abt me spending quality! time on IF and locked the site or something πŸ˜• was panicked and started doing work without any option... for the first time i copmleted my work so earlier πŸ˜† 
-Euphoria- thumbnail
Oh addictive is an understatement LOL
I know everyone was all confused like me ROFLπŸ˜†
I just listened to songsπŸ˜†