Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged

OMG, I can't open IF ! What happened!  
Oh No' my work is gone!  IF is not working?
Is something wrong with my network, cause IF isn't working? 
Aaahhh!!!!  How do I kill my boredom

These were the words ecoing across MSN, and Facebook for as long as 7 hours!  Frustration prevailed these social network sites... yet there was only one reason! 
Today, the 19th of October 2011, is a very important day.  A new record had been set by the online users as they 'refreshed' the page to access an online portal that was temporarily down.  Yes today for about 7 hours, members of India-forums.com had been left in darkness, almost trying to find other means of killing boredome, that suddenly filled their rooms Cry.  Many were extremely shocked, and some nearly experienced myocardial infarction, due to extreme addiction.  It bugged them so much that they felt a part of them was missing! 

INDIA-FORUMS
Yes we are talking about how addictive India-forums.com is!  During this temporary unavailability, many were left to ponder how they were going to pass the remainder of the day, without India-forums.com.  It was boredom to the max that some resorted to various online games to date random guys to pass the hours [Angel-Jot], while some chose to clean their houses [Smiley Face], while others chose to pull certain members legs in the most cruel way [Victim: Hopper_Ocean].  But MOST IMPORTANTLY, every few minutes, many had tried to refresh to try and see India-forums.com was working.

Can you relate yourself here Shocked?  If you can, then you are at the right place Big smile!   Its about time we share our experience, as to how hard it was for us to get over the addiction to IF LOLHere is a fun-filled discussion as to how you spent your times without India-forums.com. 
Describe your state of mind!
 Can you recollect how many times you refreshed the page to see if IF was back up? 
What exactly did you do during those hours?

Please Note that this is a fun-filled discussion!  Please refrain from discussing any non-relevant matters on this thread as it's being posted mainly to discuss how addictive IF is, with regards to this short- term disturbance. 

Edited by MP_Radha - 23 October 2011 at 8:52pm

The following 80 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana-Trinity-DANGER-SCOT9--Preeti--kavs123Temptations.PristineSoul-tehreem-sami01Amor.PutijaChalhovforeveralone1jps01lavanyazAmnaIshniru273monika_2691Angel-Jot.mnx12christiandior.BubblyRhopper_oceanDreamyDeepz28-Indescribable-_deepshi_anizorm4manjufrenz4uRadiantTreasurezara990bmtdluverchahaat..Comics_Music.--Divzfan--OmaRamdassshareensammy4uSomerholicGirlKrishnaluv94Jyo.edwardcullen19DareDevil_VickY-Jafrina-maris08veds_6791Geeshu-Stutz--Nymphadora-Sano88minuuDew-drop-.Aphrodite.-mazkachazkaMyInspirationzReal.MadridRagMastapinky_blueskiesyulZPinkCinderellaNazmaJ..Adeena..Prinsesse.Suvi..Amina..-Jahnvi--Euphoria---sunshine--avivakirkTyroMitu_.hea.harshdb.dream-catcher.-Harshu-Cutiepie Rani-Nightingale-nikita_88mishti_17SunShine_AMasooma Bukhariundisclosed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CC Presents - ||Addicted to India-forums.com||" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Ravjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Believe it or not when I-F wasn't working I thought my internet hated me but then I found out that it wasn't just me and I-F was done. I was starting to wonder what I should do with my free timeStern SmileLOL

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Temptations.erlyndalavanyazhopper_ocean-Indescribable-anizor.Lena.DareDevil_VickY-Stutz-Dew-dropMP_RadhayulZavivakirkGiraffidae

Giraffidae

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Nazmaarichiiiiihopper_ocean-Indescribable-DareDevil_VickY-Stutz-MP_RadhaDew-dropyulZ..Adeena..undisclosed

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
i dunno because i was sleeping when the sserver was down. ROFL nini mein thi main ROFL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Indescribable-RadiantTreasurechahaat.DareDevil_VickY-Stutz-Dew-dropMP_RadhayulZPrinsesse.Suvi

bila_a

Goldie

bila_a

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
actually i had no idea india forum was down, in the morning around 7:50 am i went on india forum and it was perfectly fine and then for the next 6 hours i was at school, so in my mind i thought everything was normal, until i came on and saw that india forum had gone down. actually i though my internet had stopped work when i came back from school around 3:40 pm and then 10 minutes later IF was was working it actually hadn't occured to me that the website itself had stopped working i thought my internet connection was stuffed up.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

monika_2691hopper_ocean-Indescribable-DareDevil_VickY-Stutz-MP_RadhaPrinsesse.Suvi

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
So let me share my experience ROFL ROFL.  I was actually in middle of making a post and also writing a PM... then suddenly I wanted to open up another window to check something, but suddenly it said "The page cannot be opened" Confused.  Am like Oh Great Thumbs Down, my stupid Wireless is acting up again.  I waited for my internet to come back again, but then every other site, including MSN was working Shocked.  I refreshed and refreshed and checked my Wifi internet access and it was perfectly fine Confused...

Then I suddenly heard the same from Goppu, Shru and melz ROFL.  So we waited for IF to come back again.. refreshed ones.. twice.. thrice... then did a check on connectivity ROFL since I still thought something was wrong with my net... and not only that but an IFiann [Ravi.] told how he was able to open.  We too beleived him ROFL but then realized he was joking too ROFL.

This is when we got a bit hyper.  Jot and I were surprised to see how many times we pressed the refresh button ROFL ROFL... normally even if i work, i have IF window opened, hence as a habbit, I just  had a window opened and refreshed as many times as I could ROFL.  Honeslty today was the day I realized how addicted am to IF ROFL ROFL... Then our boredom really drove a number of us to play silly pranks on fellow members to kill our time ROFL...

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

lavanyazAngel-Jot.hopper_oceanchristiandior.-Indescribable-anizorchahaat.DareDevil_VickYKrishnaluv94-Stutz-Sano88yulZMyInspirationzPrinsesse.SuviMitu_.hea.

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
It happened to me also yesterday,only today morning everything is fine.Hope it does  not happen  in future.as it is a must now.

Edited by alujna-21 - 20 October 2011 at 12:34am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lavanyaz-Indescribable-DareDevil_VickY-Stutz-MP_Radha

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sano88

i dunno because i was sleeping when the sserver was down. ROFL nini mein thi main ROFL
Lucky you CryCry... even melz is too ROFL since she too wnet to bed tired of waiting for IF to come back up ROFLROFLROFL.. in a way it was good.. since it made peopel go to bed early ROFLROFLROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lavanyaz-Indescribable-DareDevil_VickYKrishnaluv94-Stutz-Sano88Prinsesse.Suvi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top