Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Highlights in 19 oct epi!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

BhavyaRedy

BhavyaRedy

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
First of all they played the background music  "Sarigariga"  todayBig smile and secondly jeevi and manvi didnt pick up the call of mannan... Thank godLOL

The points i liked most in today's episode is

1. Virat saying super to maanviBlushing

2.Virat and maanvi sitting beside their siblings.. WOW nice postureSmile

3.Translation of viren jeevi's calm feelings by virat and maanviBig smile

4.Maanvi's explanation to swaminiji about her photo takingClap

5.Virat's fun with maanvi regarding her ear ring

6.Viren's tip to jeevika about nervousness

hey guys... these all i liked very much... poor maanvi!!! She is happy as well as sad. Jeevi got  

a big gift(Necklace yaar)...  Sorry to mannan... viren and virat are cool;

Excluding this all  main lines of today is " Aaj se hamari beti aapki huyi"

pls comment or add anything that u liked other than these... Bye waiting for tomarrow's epi

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sruthi_mluvabhiya9Millerrr88Lumzz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Highlights in 19 oct epi!!!!" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sruthi_m

sruthi_m

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Agree today's episode was awesome...Many things to cherish in todays episode...Hoping to get more of them in future

Millerrr88

IF-Rockerz

Millerrr88

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
i loved today's episode too...& the 2 pairs...Embarrassed 

Lumzz

IF-Sizzlerz

Lumzz

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged

For me the best moment was when they played Ek hazaaron main meri behna song and Manvi's expression!!!aww she looked so cute and sad, i really wanted to hug herHug

Then the precap it was awwfully sweetDay Dreamingcant wait for 2days epi..

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged

agreee wid d points!

d epi was so gud n maanvi n virat r super cute!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.